Login

Strange energy

More
02 Oct 2014 13:56 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Strange energy
I see your point; however, I would like to make seldom known clarifications.

First off, demonic or inhuman entities are actually more rare that most people would think. These days its the first place that most people look because its been sensationalized in the media. But the reality of the matter is, its very rare and the individual symptoms can often be attributed to other factors.

Having said that I will say that some of the things you've described could be interpreted as a potential inhuman event. Although by themselves they do not constitute enough to even come close to such a diagnosis.

In all cases, whatever the issue is that you're having the most important aspect I can stress is to remain positive and attempt to approach it calmly and with an open mind.

You described a sense of feeling negative emotions in the house, that could actually come from a large variety of things ranging from a psychological reaction to some events to static negative energy built up in the house due to either one strong event or a repeated history of negative energies. Could also be a haunting by an individual who harbors strong emotions which are "rubbing off" so to speak.

One immediate question that comes to mind is, are you the only person effected? Are there others in the house effected in the same way. Is it affecting only certain areas of the house. I would be curious to do an EMF sweep of the house to see if there are some strong EMF sources which could be causing some of this. Sometimes badly insulated electrical wires or AC magnetic fields can create strong fields that can in turn alter moods, create mild hallucinations, or have other psychological effects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mskaylor
  • Mskaylor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Oct 2014 00:59 #2 by Mskaylor
Replied by Mskaylor on topic Re: Strange energy
The thing that makes me feel it is negative is how angry and agitated I get when I am home. I am normally very easy going and patient but I just feel so angry at home. And I don't know what the seeing the red eyed cat creature means either

More
30 Sep 2014 18:28 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Strange energy
Is there anything in the experience to indicate to you that it might be a negative or harmful experience? Or is it just that its creepy and scary because its the unknown?

Most true hauntings are not negative in nature, they are simply spirits either living out some unresolved event or who feel for some reason they can not move on yet. In some cases because they are watching over a house or property. In other cases because they are confused.

• Mskaylor
  • Mskaylor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Sep 2014 11:30 #4 by Mskaylor
Strange energy was created by Mskaylor
Hi I am new here. I have had a few experiences in my own home that I need to share with someone who doesn't think I'm crazy and get feedback. For a while last year I would always feel
I was being watched and my son would wake up screaming for seemingly no reason. I did a cleansing on the house and it seemed good for a little over a year. Now it's very creepy at night. I constantly feel watched my son wakes up at exactly midnight every night and when I am laying down to go to sleep I will hear someone walk into my doorway and past my window and no one is there. After about 4 times my son gets up and just about runs to my room. A few nights ago I gave up and said he could just sleep in my bed. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw a red eyed creature that resembles a very large furry cat of some sore. It just watched me and I felt very uncomfortable. Also when I am at home I get extremely irritated over nothing. That is not like me at all. Any thoughts on this?

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features