Login

Old Hag" Syndrome

More
22 Jan 2014 17:56 #1 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Old Hag" Syndrome
Hi once again thanks for your response its funny you mentioned taping myself sleeping did that the very next night got nothing as far as spmething following me home yes that is possible im looking into that also i personally think its a pissed off spirit like you said that is looking for attention just the other day my daughter who is 24 was sitting at kitchen tabe when she yelled out and said felt like something just punced her in her back there are times we can hear people talking got some pretty interesting evps some nice photos that i have posted here before but i am logging everything as it happends ill keep ya posted thanks again for your comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2014 21:58 #2 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: Old Hag" Syndrome
I'd definitely go with keeping records then. I've had dreams before where I could have *sworn* I was wide awake, similar to what you expressed in your original post. I did realize later though that I was indeed asleep and just dreaming. As far as I know! Just the other night I was half awake/asleep, had woken up and was slowly dozing back off to dreamland, when it felt as if there was something moving around on the bed. That woke me up right quick I can tell you!

Since you have your own team, and investigate as well, maybe look into poltergeists? So far this thing doesn't sound quite as vicious as a demon. Maybe a pissed off spirit followed you home from an investigation? Does your experience sound similar in any way to anything you've investigated in the past? You could video yourself sleeping at night, just in case. If you have another disturbed night, check the video!

Good luck in getting this sorted, and keep us posted!

More
21 Jan 2014 18:15 #3 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Old Hag" Syndrome
Hi zydecopolka thanks for your responce i understand what your saying i am a paranormal invstigator and have my own team i have experienced alot of things been scratced touched seen thins move could go on and on but too respong too respond to some of your comments and suggetions here is the thing i was wide awake when this happen the home itself has alot of history and many others here have experienced many things also as far as getting sleep and excersise i have a reg sleep habit with about 8 hours alseep each night i train in martial arts and i run 4 miles everyday so im pretty fit when i posted what i did was looking for people who have may experienced the same this as i did and get there stories but i hear what your saying and its true in many cases what your saying is true just in my case it dosent fit that catagory once again thanks so much for your input .

More
21 Jan 2014 02:01 #4 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: Old Hag" Syndrome
The human brain is an amazing and mysterious thing. With all our technological and scientific advancements we've still just scratched the surface. It seems as if you could have experienced sleep paralysis, another thing our brains do that science doesn't yet fully understand. It could be that you did indeed experience something supernatural. Keep a record of unexplained occurrences, that might be helpful if you need to bring in an investigating team in the future. If it is sleep paralysis, this might be useful...

How can you prevent sleep paralysis? According to clinical research, you may be able to minimize the episodes by following good sleep hygiene:

get enough sleep
reduce stress
exercise regularly (but not too close to bedtime)
keep a regular sleep schedule.

Taken from this page...

More
16 Jan 2014 02:19 #5 by ghostman50
Old Hag" Syndrome was created by ghostman50
Old Hag" Syndrome Has anyone here experienced this at all ? I have heard and read up on this theroy and thought it was a bumch of crap that is until lastnight 1-15-2014 at around 3am this morning i had woke up laid there for awhile with my eyes wide open all of a sudden something yanks me out of bed and on the floor i go when i got up to make sense of what just happen something threw me onto my bed then i was completley paralyzed could not move at all i was scraming for my daughter for help that was in next room as i was screaming i couldnt even hear myself screaming what seemed like for ever only lasted about 50 seconds if anyone has some imput on this or simlar experiences i would appreciate your comments on this subject .

Time to create page: 1.258 seconds

Features