Login

physical feelings when spirit is around

More
02 Feb 2013 22:34 #1 by kirlybab01
I am very empathic, which means my emotions are affected greatly by those around me, spirit or otherwise. I am also a sensitive, so this gives me what I would call a double whammy from the spirit plain. I have had, as was mentioned, spirits impress on me the physical feelings of their death. I have learned that, along with the beacon I put out in the spirit world that draws them to me, a plea to not affect me physically or emotionally if they can help it. I figured that if they can see/hear this beacon, they could possibly see/hear my plea. So far, it seems to work, but I have been closing myself off as well. I'll have to see what happens now that I am opening myself up again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vegaskimmy, Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2013 02:19 #2 by iburyem
Tresses has very good advice.

I have felt like I was under water, my vision and hearing looked/sounded like it.

I do believe they can impose these feelings on you, but the key to remember it is just a form of communication.

Best of luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vegaskimmy

More
21 Jan 2013 02:05 #3 by packerfanvic
it may depend on how sensitive you are and/or how close you were with the person, if it was someone you knew.

More
21 Jan 2013 01:55 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Sometimes they do try to impress upon you how they died. It is usually an act of desperation on their part. If they are willing to cross over, you can try that. Try to call forth anyone on the other side who the deceased would know that could help them. You don't need to know who they are, you can just ask if there is anyone willing to help. Also, let the person know that you don't like having this feeling and would appreciate it if they would stop. It's not necessary and if they want help there are better ways of getting your attention.

More
08 Jan 2013 17:17 #5 by Vegaskimmy
I have always heard that your emotions may change when spirit is near by but how about your physical being? For example; if a person passes from a drug overdosed suicide & the spirit is present are you more likely to feel their emotions or is it possible to feel the physical intoxication ?

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features