Videos

× The Complete Forum for Paranormal Photography

Face in the mirror

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Dec 2011 04:25 #1 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: Face in the mirror
If you could match up the photo of a known person (not with us anymore), and whose identity can be confirmed by positive identification, then I would say you got a good catch. Either way, very interesting indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2011 03:16 #2 by viscountess
Replied by viscountess on topic Re: Face in the mirror
I will have to look through the photographs. But I know this building very well. It is an old period mirror. The curator for the Birthplace Trust did question all of the people working that day, no one came in all dressed up in evening wear that day. The other door you cannot get a reflection to appear in the mirror. If you have ever seen Most Haunted, this was the room which the spoon came from in the famous spoon throwing. I know because the spoon was on loan from the company I worked for and the curator had a fit! Again, I will try and find further photographs.

More
09 Dec 2011 02:15 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Face in the mirror
looks pretty neat. As mentioned I love to see a high resolution image of the same. And perhaps a later photo of the same area from a different angle. Its difficult to tell much from a single picture. But it looks neat.

More
09 Dec 2011 02:01 #4 by Spirit_Seeker
The second post is of the photo after I cropped it and zoomed in on it.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Dec 2011 23:59 #5 by Mark Shadley
OK, I thought that was a picture in a fancy frame. Would you happen to have a comparison picture to show a before and after.

Can you give anymore information as to your methods of determining this to be paranormal? It is an interesting photo, but I am not convinced. Either it is a picture in a frame, or a reflection of someone that might of been in the background without your knowledge.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Dec 2011 23:45 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Face in the mirror

Mark Shadley wrote: I'm sorry but I am not sure where you are referring. Is there a mirror at the head of the bed? Can you please be more specific.

Hey There Mark:
I think she's referring to the framed mirror right at the front, almost in the middle.

A very nice pic.

More
08 Dec 2011 23:39 #7 by viscountess
Replied by viscountess on topic Re: Face in the mirror
It is the gold framed mirror on the table just below the candle. This is an original period mirror.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Dec 2011 23:36 #8 by Mark Shadley
I'm sorry but I am not sure where you are referring. Is there a mirror at the head of the bed? Can you please be more specific.

More
08 Dec 2011 23:30 #9 by Spirit_Seeker
That's pretty darn neat!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: viscountess

More
08 Dec 2011 23:08 #10 by viscountess
This was the first photograph I took that had anything paranormal in it. It was authenticated by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust at Stratford upon Avon. I was the only one in the room and I was very surprised to find a face in the mirror. Since then I have been on many investigations and taken some really great photographs. It has also been pulished in a book called Ghosts Caught On Film by Dr. Melvyn Willin. I just wanted to share it with everyone as it so amazing!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Features