Login

Videos

× The Complete Forum for Paranormal Photography

Stonwall Jackson's Place of Death

More
04 Jul 2012 17:24 #1 by BHPI Josh
Kudos on the follow up! I do believe it's matrixing, but nice work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2012 01:14 #2 by iburyem
I love to follow things up as much as possible. I'm a non-believing believer.. as oxymornonish as it may sound. I don't believe anything unless it pretty back and white. Ig I think I have something, I will go over it again, and again until I can prove a fault or if its still unexplained. I wish I could recreate the window though humpf

More
15 Jun 2012 16:56 #3 by Ghastly Girl
lol nice it's always good to be able to debunk something rather than just have to wonder about it haha. I have had a few instances like that with photos here as we are surrounded by jungle... sometimes its next to impossible to tell what may or may not be in those trees lol

still a great location. :)

More
15 Jun 2012 00:55 #4 by iburyem
I went back today ( but too late to go indoors and do an EVP session, so I will go back in the next few days, and see if I get anything.

I did however go and take more photos, of both the tree line and of the window with the weird matrixing/reflection.

When I went back to the wooded area by the picnic benches, I found the culprit of the out of sort thing in the trees

Its an electric meter/power box.. so I was right in the sense that it wasn't paranormal ( one point for mom, 0 for son :P) but it wasnt a tree like I thought with odd lighting

Now, i took about half a dozen photos of the window with different distance, angles ect, and I wasn't able to create the same matrixing... temp and cloud coverage was the same , but it was about 2 hours later in the day, so will try next time I go out.

Attachments:

More
14 Jun 2012 12:35 #5 by lynny
to much wishful thinking

More
14 Jun 2012 04:07 #6 by Ghastly Girl
really interesting image of the window.. I see a face in it but have to think it is reflection or something... can't wait to hear what you get from the EVP work on this one :)

More
12 Jun 2012 23:05 #7 by iburyem
I am going back there tomorrow, as well as the confederate cemetery

More
10 Jun 2012 02:00 #8 by iburyem
here is the view inside of the room, it DOES have a blind halfway drawn, but it ceases at the window joint, and does not proceed passed the lower portion of the window....where the other whited out area is.. there is also clearly nothing standing near the window , or on the walls, as well as I highly doubt there is something between the blind and the windon paynes
Attachments:

More
09 Jun 2012 14:24 #9 by iburyem
Yes, I plan on doing an evp session there in the next week, as well as taking more photos.

More
09 Jun 2012 12:45 #10 by mrs.reaper2278
Hard to say. Could just be lighting outside in the tress.....but very odd indeed.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds

Features