Login

Videos

× The Complete Forum for Paranormal Photography

ghost hunt mar. 30, 2012

More
01 Apr 2012 16:51 #1 by crystalcross
Norman,

I like the 2nd picture. Especially near the top left where you can see a clear imprint of some form of logo or pattern, very crisp and clear.

What I would love to see is for you to do a IR video of one of your sessions. And then compare the results to the still images.

Also, is there a way to turn off the IR source on that IR camera. I'm thinking it may be acting as a "Flash" and saturating the picture with a bit too much IR. I would much prefer to see a separate IR source from a side angle. IR flashlights are fairly cheap and would make an excellent replacement light source.

Keep it up my friend!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Mar 2012 19:54 - 01 Apr 2012 04:53 #2 by norman glasser
ghost hunt mar. 30, 2012 was created by norman glasser
the following pictures were taken in the evening where we had partial natural lighting and one with a infrared camera at night. these are not are best pictures but ones I will share. Yes it was personnel and up close. regular digital camera captured spirits in orb form which will be used as a comparison to study if all orbs are physical in nature. at a later up date we will compare. Note NO flash was used plus on tripod

Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Apr 2012 04:53 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features