Login

Videos

× The Complete Forum for Paranormal Photography

weird pic

More
04 Oct 2012 13:08 #1 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: weird pic
Light refraction from glass or more likely a mirror in the room to be honest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 22:44 #2 by BroMark
Replied by BroMark on topic weird pic
This is a reflection from the sun outside hitting a window pane behind the camera. I've seen these before. You can see how the reflection goes all the way onto the back wall of the kitchen.

More
04 Mar 2012 17:48 #3 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: weird pic
Not only do you have the balloon, but also all the different reflective surfaces in the home there. I agree it's an odd picture.

More
01 Mar 2012 00:50 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: weird pic
the refraction of light feels different, hugging the sweater and going toward the gentleman. I got a soothing feeling from it the moment I saw it

More
01 Mar 2012 00:37 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: weird pic
I agree, I don't think it's the balloon either. The balloon would have to be on the near side of the chair and even then the reflection would only be on the nearest solid surfaces and if there was a reflection reaching the back wall the light would be bent that way. I know I'm not describing this correctly haha I just hope you know what I'm talking about.

More
01 Mar 2012 00:23 #6 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: weird pic
I agree Irish its almost impossible for it to be balloon

More
01 Mar 2012 00:15 #7 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: weird pic

BHPI Josh wrote: My honest opinion is it's light reflecting off of the balloon in the back picture. There's a ton of reflective surfaces and it looks too much like a reflection for me to call it something else.

I thought that too but looking at the pictture more closely....if it was the light reflecting off the balloon you would not see the reflaction on the front of the chair it would be behind it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
29 Feb 2012 14:40 #8 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: weird pic
My honest opinion is it's light reflecting off of the balloon in the back picture. There's a ton of reflective surfaces and it looks too much like a reflection for me to call it something else.

More
29 Feb 2012 03:34 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: weird pic
May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon your Stepfather, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50

More
29 Feb 2012 03:22 #10 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: weird pic
He's having trouble with his blood pressure right now found out that he has cancer in his lungs looks like they cought it early though my mother had told me he keeps seeing a woman in a white dress in his room at night not sure if he's dreaming but thanks so much for asking about him Peek a boo

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features