Login

Sharing traites

More
26 Jun 2011 01:09 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Agree with pretty much all of the above. Working on my novel--it will be done *someday*--and it touches on a lot of these sentiments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2011 21:58 #2 by markmedium1969
Replied by markmedium1969 on topic Re: Sharing traites
Thanks for sharing!

And you're not alone there, i have suffered from depression and anxiety for quite a few years now, but i use my gift to actually ground myself and concentrate on what is important. Through the paranormal circles i have met some wonderful people and beyond the boundaries of it. Being a spirit medium i met wellness coaches, lightworkers the list is endless...Through these people i think im learning to chill a bit and embrace positivety and good energy.

Surrounding myself with these ppl whether it be online or in person, I have found that i can overcome these underated conditions and feel good about myself.

People that are not familiar with what we do , do not quite understand the mental and emotional strain it is when in contact with spirit. It can be a struggle at times to close those spiritual doors and try to get back to normality, whatever normality is :)

More
24 Jun 2011 13:15 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Sharing traites
I agree very much with you Chris. When we open ourselfs up we are truely at the mercy of the spiritual world. I do at times also deal with depression and uncomforatable moods. Untill recent\ly i was never able to share abilities and experiences with anyone. It is slowly changing this site is a great place where we all cn be us, but i am starting to see a few more people in the world not so against the belief of being able to communicte with the living and the dead. It is going to take time to get support from those who don't hve abilities but hope it's slow process will allow us to be as normaling this C in the world as anyone. Thnk you for sharing this Chris.

More
24 Jun 2011 05:19 #4 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Sharing traites
Hello Chris,

I can strongly relate to your perspective point of view. Although as a sensitive; I do, at times, feel like I must shut myself away from society such as parties or get-togethers. I can only call few true friends (besides family), out here that respects my condition as well as my way of coping things.
There were times I felt depressed but it was majorly due to low self-esteem. But I gotten past that, I felt it was the need to grow and learn that Life is one big mysterious circle. I'm not afraid to be judged nor be criticize but if when a person challenges me to read people's minds out of spite, then thats just foolishness. To this day, I have not met one person in real life who shares the same traits we all share. And knowing I have support from G&H, especially SixSense, Undertaker, and Leslie; I don't feel hesitant anymore or alone.

But I thank you for sharing your thoughts, I am positive that you aren't the only one who went through it and some that are going through it now, know that you have MY support and friendship and others here in G&H as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris1GCPI

More
24 Jun 2011 05:00 #5 by Chris1GCPI
Sharing traites was created by Chris1GCPI
Hello my fellow sensitive friends,

First of all I want to warn you that this may be a bit long, but it's hard to summarize completely and you will see why.

To some this may seem like a random generalized statement, but please hear me out first. One of the the unpleasant things about being a sensitive or for some a psychics is our own minds. It's a gift and a curse. Again, not speaking for all, but a lot of us are not very sociable and sometimes disconnected from the norm. We also usually suffer from anxiety issues, depression, and relationship problems.
Strangely enough we tend to have peaks in abilities during these times. Is this some sort of trait we all have?
I was diagnosed a long time ago with a major depressive disorder and an anxiety disorder. Both that I have been able to manage over the years. These disorders do not just simply go away or can be completely fixed by taking a pill.

I know three other sensitive's and one psychic that have this same problem.
I also feel comfortable enough with this group to open up about myself. I have never done this before.

I welcome any comments, criticism, and feedback the group has to offer.

Chris

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Features