Login

Videos

Messages from the other side...

More
14 Jun 2012 04:27 #1 by Ghastly Girl
I don't think because of the Mayan prophecy ( although I do admit I find that interesting haha) but there has been an underlying tension in the world for a while now ( few years or so) that is growing more and more unavoidable. It is becoming more prevalent for people everywhere to prepare for some oncoming bad times that none of us can explain really but all feel is coming... so this makes perfect sense. I have felt this way for some time now much like just about everyone I talk to... actually lately its becoming harder to find someone who doesn't feel that there is something big coming soon but has no idea what it will be lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2012 18:12 #2 by Lucas
I think to that Mayan prophecy is a bit over blown.... But I must say, it's a fact that Europe is lately shaking a bit to often... I think there won't be an end of the world but some other kind of catastrophe may hit us... :) but.... who knows....

More
12 Jun 2012 14:56 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
1 thing I will say is that I do believe this Mayan prophecy thing is over blown. Personally I only feel good things for the end of this year :) That being said, ignoring your own intuition is not good and if you feel like you need to back up all your data you should do so. Maybe there isn't going to be world wide catastrophe but you never know if you are going to be dealing with a tornado or maybe a minor earthquake where you live. Better to be safe and take precautions. We were talking about getting maybe a hard drive and storing it at my brother-in-law's house (PW encrypted of course, not that he couldn't break if off if he really tried) and him doing the same with us. 16g flash drives are pretty cheap nowadays, that would certainly be enough for personal records and some important pictures. Also never a bad idea to keep some non-perishables and a first aid kit around. Be prepared, not paranoid.

More
10 Jun 2012 23:56 #4 by BillyJo
Hey BossyRoofer... yeah, people in Utah are generally prepared people. I lived next to neighbors in California from Utah and I kept them close because they had food/water/medical supplies ect. I think it is important to have at least 6 months of daily living supplies.

Wow Lucas...Croatia? There is a trending world fear and unrest that things are going to get bad. What you could possibly be feeling is a spiritual unrest. Spirits want to warn us but messages sometimes get jumbled when awareness is heightened in the living world. The stress and anxiety allows for open doors to answers ...it's like when the immune system is down we are susceptible to colds/flu/viruses ect.

Hi Zombie Baby... If you watch the news at all...you'll see and feel that something isn't right. Especially if you're like me and you can read between the lines...

I was at Office Depot today and picked up a really cute 'key chain/ storage device' the mere fact that they were made into key chains tells me that the idea is to keep your information on you all the time...just like my dream. Weird.

More
24 May 2012 12:09 #5 by Lucas
I know what you mean.... I live in Croatia... and I have also some strange feeling for a long time, that something's bad is comming.... can't explein it though....

More
24 May 2012 03:53 #6 by Zombie_baby
I feel the same way.

More
24 May 2012 00:33 #7 by bossyroofer
I live in Utah and all the people I know are prepareing, food for 3-5 years, water filter systems, medical supplies and electrical power devices.

I beleave what you are saying.

More
23 May 2012 21:19 #8 by BillyJo
I know all of us here in this particular area of the forum will understand my next post. Usually when something nags me I can brush it aside but my spirit guide is not allowing that...nor is the number of spirits connected to me.

So here is the message:

It is imperative that in these next few months you place all of your personal information on a storage device that you carry with you at all times. The message I am getting is that you have it on your personal self. It should be locked with a pass code. Personal information is anything from addresses to last wishes to diaries, files ect. Things that might get lost on a computer or on the interenet...pictures...anything you have connected to websites ect that are important to you.

I was simply trying to ignore the guidance at first but it is preaching to me daily. I am not sure why. I'm not sure if it's meant for only me but it seems to be a message that I was suppose to share.

The vision that came to me was in the form of natural disasters computers strewn across alley ways broken...the only people who could prove their existence had a storage device with birth certificates, socials, medical cards, even notes on allergies and who to notify ICE (in case of emergency)...

I know it sounds very apocalyptic. It won't let go of my head though. I believe in the prophecy but I don't believe this is prophecy as much as it is preparedness...I know it's important...It won't let go of me and I can't sweep it away.

Does anyone else feel an urgency to be prepared?

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features