Login

Videos

Apologies to those who waited with us.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jan 2012 18:50 #1 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: Apologies to those who waited with us.
On behalf of BHPI, I want to thank everyone for their understanding and we want to give a big THANKS to CC for all his help. We appreciate all that you do!

We truly enjoy sharing our investigations with you all and hope we don't disappoint. This is a new challenge for us and adds another element into our coordination efforts as CC discussed. However, we can honestly say it has been a good experience for all of us.

We enjoy the interaction with everyone and love answering your questions. This is a learning process and we all benefit from the experience.

We are in the planning stages for an upcoming two-night investigation in February from a location in Deadwood, SD. We will keep you all updated for dates. This could turn out to be a real interesting place. Stay tuned! *Good Teaser*

Thank You agin for your support and understanding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 20:44 #2 by visions paranormal society
No problem, we totally understand. It was great hanging out with everyone. Let us know next time you are planning to do this, if possible we will be here. :) Have a great weekend everybody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lindsay1121

More
14 Jan 2012 18:29 #3 by RXRom
Hi CC Well things happen and it was nobodys fault. Maybe the Ghosts just weren't ready to be filmed. I thought I had brought the bad luck. Don't worry CC It will be better the next investigation. From Mark's point of view it seems it was hard to get a signal in the middle of nowhere.

More
14 Jan 2012 18:24 #4 by Lindsay1121
Hey cc. No sweat off my back, really. I really didn't mind waiting and like you I'm kinda sad it didn't work out but there can always possibily be a next time. No doubt. Don't worry about it

I'm sorry to the crew..you really did do what you could!! *hugs around*

More
14 Jan 2012 18:17 #5 by crystalcross
I just wanted to send out apologies to all those who patiently waited last night for the Live Investigation to take place. As you all know there is a great deal of things which must all come into alignment for just a normal investigation to take place.

The cost and the planning needed for an investigation is generally overlooked. When you consider having to coordinate the timing of 3-5 individual's schedules, coordinate that, and then include the schedule of a client all of which have normal jobs to coordinate as well, the task becomes very difficult. Then add into the mix the time it takes to travel to the investigation location, time time unpack and set up all the equipment, and then get the team ready to start is a lot to juggle.

Now add into this mix a LIVE INVESTIGATION aspect, which means you have to try to coordinate all of the above in an attempt to begin the investigation at a certain time, on a certain date without being able to change any of that once its been announced. All of the sudden the entire planning phase takes on a whole new dimension of difficulty. So please understand when a real investigation does not always start exactly on time. Unlike the shows on TV which are recorded or even the live ones, the real live investigations are done at no budget and without a huge support staff to make sure it all happens exactly on the marked time.

Also the equipment does not always cooperate. I want to thank BHPI for a herculean effort in trying to get the Live feed going. But at some point we had to make the call to concentrate on the Investigation and not let the attempt to bring the live feed up detract from that. After all in these live events, the Investigation must come first. The Live aspect must always take a back seat, that is the nature of the investigation and will likely never change if we stay true to our focus.

At any rate, many thanks to Josh, Rachel and the entire BHPI team for trying as hard as they did! Also thanks to Mark for talking with us through the process. Great team! And look forward to many many more Live Investigation events.

Thanks to all who showed up to watch also! I still think we all had a GREAT time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lindsay1121

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features