Login

Live Investigation with BHPI on Saturday July 6th!

More
07 Jul 2013 21:41 #1 by kiowaa
The following user(s) said Thank You: BonnieBlue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2013 20:16 #2 by BonnieBlue

kiowaa wrote: after like 15 mins of serching i still cant find your facebook page for your group. damn facebook. does it sometimes. do you have a link?

More
07 Jul 2013 07:47 #3 by kiowaa
after like 15 mins of serching i still cant find your facebook page for your group. damn facebook. does it sometimes. do you have a link?

More
07 Jul 2013 02:42 #4 by BonnieBlue
Is it still going to be a live broadcast?

More
03 Jul 2013 12:22 #5 by BHPI Josh
Alright guys, here's the info! Clients are BHPI members Mark and Peggy Shadley. The following is the information that Mark provided regarding the activity.

Josh,

We bought the house in June 2007. I went back to California to work and Peggy stayed. Peggy did say that the windows that had been locked and shut would some how unlock themselves and open. She would find the windows open about an inch or two.

Once I retired in April 2008, and moved out here I noticed that there were times at night when it sounded like someone would walk up the stairs and walk around in the dining room and kitchen. I would go in and check it out, but of course no one would be there.

There have been several times when Peggy and I have heard footsteps coming up the stairs while sitting in the living room. I will at times hear movement at the bottom of the steps and what sounds like footsteps coming up about four or five steps and stop. I will check it out, but nothing.

Peggy has seen what looked to her like a white flash in the hallway leading from the stairs towards our master bedroom a couple times. I have also seen what looks like quick movement in the same spot while watching TV.

While in the master bathroom both Peggy and I have had experiences of tapping on the door and Peggy has had the door actually open. I was in the shower and thought Peggy was playing around as I saw what looked like her peeking around the corner into the shower ( the glass is frosted so, I could only see a form I assumed was Peggy ) I started talking but she did not respond so when I got out of the shower I confronted her and she was in the living room the whole time.

Both Peggy and I have heard what sounds like talking in other parts of the house. More recently--about two weeks ago--I came home (Peggy was visiting her mother) and heard what sounded like a female talking. It sounded like it was coming from the house. I checked outside, but no one was around.

Also, about two weeks ago, I was sitting in the living room watching TV. It was about 8PM when the door to the bedroom opened for no reason. It had been windy earlier in the day and the windows were open, but the whole day the door never opened. The wind had settled down and it was no longer windy when this happened.

The activity seems benign and is not constant. We might notice a few interesting things taking place, then we won't have any activity for what seems like a month or two. We are not concerned with the activity and are not worried at all. We have never felt scared. We are having the investigation just to have something to do and see what if anything the team comes up with as evidence.

So this investigation will be starting around 9pm MST(11pm EST). The actual feed I'm hoping to have up about 8pm MST(10pm EST) so we can chat, make sure all is working and maybe give a tour of the home, lights on. There is no set stopping time. Those of you that have not seen us investigate before will see a scientific investigation, nothing used as evidence is based on feelings or anything like that.

We look forward to Saturday and hope you all can join in!

More
02 Jul 2013 13:41 #6 by BHPI Josh
Alright folks, BHPI is back! Saturday July 6th starting the feed around 8:00 or 8:30pm MST. We will be investigating a members house. I'm going to get some more info up ASAP. We look forward to seeing you all!

Time to create page: 0.934 seconds

Features