Login

Videos

Tonight's Investigation - Trying something new!

More
05 Jan 2013 19:44 #1 by LilaDelia1974
I will try to be there! If I feel oke! I am not doing so good at the moment! Kiss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2013 19:28 #2 by crystalcross
I just sent Rick from S.P.O.O.Ks a message. I wish to try something new during tonight's investigation. What I plan to do is this..

Through out the day today and this evening during the investigation I will be attempting to send a message to the spirits at the location they are investigating. (Satch's Jewel) The message is a short phrase. Just a few words because I want to keep it short and plausible.

At the same time I sent a encrypted password protected file to SPOOKs with this phrase contained within the file. They can see the file but they can't get to its contents. I want to ensure that they can verify that the phrase I reveal tonight is in fact the phrase that I have been thinking about all day. But at the same time I do not want them to be able to see the phrase until I give them the password to do so.

So tonight during the LIVE INVESTIGATION, I will have the members of SPOOKs write down any phrases or words which they may have picked up from their surroundings. Be it via EVP, or via any other means, even if its just something that popped into their heads.

At some point tonight we will go over the phrases they've picked up if any. And I will reveal my phrase which I have been attempting to communicate. We're hundreds of miles apart so I'm not sure this will work. Actually I have my strong doubts it will, but any experiment worth thinking of is worth trying.

And you can all be there watching when this takes place. See you all tonight at the LIVE INVESTIGATION!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Features