Login

Videos

The Unseen Residents In My Home

More
05 Jan 2012 19:45 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Agree with everyone. Doesn't really take a brain surgeon (just an open-minded and/or sensitive brain surgeon perhaps lol) to see why there is so much activity regarding indigenous peoples. I like Eclectic Dealer's idea of bringing back a little nature to your property. I don't know what kind of plants would work best there--maybe some succulents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 19:17 #2 by Nisalynn
Thank you so much for your insight. I am going to try both suggestions as far as my Native American visitors go. I never thought of "My Hallway Critter" being a dog. Although it makes perfect sense. That comforts me and I think I know who it is now.
I will also take the advice of contacting Crystal Cross. If indeed my "Sad Man" is my great grandfather, I especially want him to crossover and be happy with our family once again. Although I will be say to see him go.
Once again I thank you for your help and insights!

More
05 Jan 2012 18:37 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
Nisalynn, I agree with Steven. Being that the land has been built on means that trees were removed. How about planting a tree that would of been there and dedicate it to the ancestors. You can speak from your heart and in a way make it a commitment of peaceful coexistence
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nisalynn

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jan 2012 15:26 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: The Unseen Residents In My Home

Nisalynn wrote: I live on about 2 acres in the desert of Eastern AZ. Up until about 15 years the land my home sits on was totally uninhabited. Well since the Apache and their ancestors before them lived on this land anyhow.
So I know that what I experience in my home is not a residual type haunt. As my family is the only family whom has lived in this home etc. So that makes what I am about to explain all the more puzzling to me.
I have several other residents in my home. I have seen them, my teenage daughters have seen them and my ex husband has heard them. I have names for a couple of them. There is the "Sad Man", I believe he may be my great-grandfather. There is the "Lady in Green", she is from the 1800's, and I believe she is attached to one of my antiques. Then there is "My Hallway Critter". I have no clue what this is. I know it's small in stature, but doesn't seem to be human. But it is not evil, however it does cause mischief once in a while.
Then there are at least 3 other residents which I do not know anything about. But I do know they are here. They are not evil in any way, but have a heavy presence if you will. I am inclined to believe they are Native American spirits, still here to watch over their land. As we find a lot of artifacts on our land, as do our neighbors.
Now my question is, what is "My Hallway Critter" and who are these other 3 residents? I do not wish them to leave. We feel comforted having the here. WE just want to know what we are dealing with. I would appreciate any help you can give me.Thank you![/left][/center]

The critter may be a dog. I have a friend who has a white dog spirit [as of recently] in her house.

As to your inhabitants, first the Native Americans; that, in my mind, is a gift. There is so much to be learned from them as a people. It's a tragedy and a crime what the government of this country did to those people. I might even suggest apologizing for the cruelty that they had to endure at the hands of the white people [you may have already done that] and you desire to co-exist with them. This, I'm told was their mindset as to be willing to share the land; they had no idea that the land would be stolen and their people killed and driven away. I myself would love to photograph something like that. You may want to try that as you may get something on your camera.

I could be wrong, but if you can co-exist and there is no threatening behavior from your resident spirits, that is fine. If I'm wrong, someone let me know. The "sad man" may need help in crossing over, as all of the spiritual inhabitants may or may not. Crystal Cross would be able to point you in the direction of people that may be able to help.

More
05 Jan 2012 06:28 #5 by Nisalynn
I live on about 2 acres in the desert of Eastern AZ. Up until about 15 years the land my home sits on was totally uninhabited. Well since the Apache and their ancestors before them lived on this land anyhow.
So I know that what I experience in my home is not a residual type haunt. As my family is the only family whom has lived in this home etc. So that makes what I am about to explain all the more puzzling to me.
I have several other residents in my home. I have seen them, my teenage daughters have seen them and my ex husband has heard them. I have names for a couple of them. There is the "Sad Man", I believe he may be my great-grandfather. There is the "Lady in Green", she is from the 1800's, and I believe she is attached to one of my antiques. Then there is "My Hallway Critter". I have no clue what this is. I know it's small in stature, but doesn't seem to be human. But it is not evil, however it does cause mischief once in a while.
Then there are at least 3 other residents which I do not know anything about. But I do know they are here. They are not evil in any way, but have a heavy presence if you will. I am inclined to believe they are Native American spirits, still here to watch over their land. As we find a lot of artifacts on our land, as do our neighbors.
Now my question is, what is "My Hallway Critter" and who are these other 3 residents? I do not wish them to leave. We feel comforted having the here. WE just want to know what we are dealing with. I would appreciate any help you can give me.Thank you![/left][/center]

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features