Login

Videos

what to do with an incubus?

More
28 Aug 2011 07:58 #1 by Alameda Paranormal Researchers
Thanks for the recommendations. We are not above asking another experienced group for help but for some reason people are very territorial out here. It is almost like they want to sabotage or something. Very strange and sad. We have posted on our facebook and put help wanted ads out there. Hopefully it will turn something up. We work with folks who have psychic abilities but they are not versed in demonic entities or anything like this. I am not sure if the client is even for real at this point. We will keep everyone posted on how it goes. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2011 13:26 #2 by crystalcross
That's a valid point Steve, and why I really think that EVERY and I mean EVERY paranormal investigative group should align themselves with a good sensitive. It takes time to really develop a good working relationship with a sensitive which you feel comfortable with and whom you evaluate as a good productive member of your group.

One important thing to remember is that the actual investigation is only a small part of the process. Yes, its the most publicized part because its the part where you get to actually see documented evidence. But its by far not the only part. Most of us get called into a situation to help families or people, and not just document what is happening. So there must be some follow-up as well, and someone with some grasp into the other side to help.

Why don't you put out a call for help from sensitives in your area, and give the area you're looking for.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Aug 2011 17:38 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: what to do with an incubus?

crystalcross wrote: I would recommend highly that you form a good relationship with an accomplished medium who has had experience in crossing spirits, and also with inhuman entities. You may want to consider involving another nearby group that already has experience with this. Remember, investigators are not and can not be an island.

In a situation like this you need feedback, you can try sage and smudging but as has been mentioned here before with certain entities that will only serve to tick them off more. So I would recommend highly working with someone who can give you an accurate read as to what you're really dealing with and how your efforts are effecting the environment.

I agree. I would also like to point out that in your search for an accomplished medium, don't go by how much they market/publicize themselves. I've seen it before where there's a lot of marketing and hype, but without the real goods to go with it.

More
25 Aug 2011 14:29 #4 by crystalcross
I would recommend highly that you form a good relationship with an accomplished medium who has had experience in crossing spirits, and also with inhuman entities. You may want to consider involving another nearby group that already has experience with this. Remember, investigators are not and can not be an island.

In a situation like this you need feedback, you can try sage and smudging but as has been mentioned here before with certain entities that will only serve to tick them off more. So I would recommend highly working with someone who can give you an accurate read as to what you're really dealing with and how your efforts are effecting the environment.

More
25 Aug 2011 03:46 #5 by Alameda Paranormal Researchers
We have a potential client that is describing paranormal activity in her home that sounds very much like an incubus. She believes an animal or creature is around her and that it makes sexual advances towards her. She cannot see it only feel it. Does anyone have any experience getting rid of something like this and how can we tell if it really is an incubus? Also, how do we protect ourselves and the client?

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Features