Login

Videos

career help

More
10 Aug 2011 00:42 #1 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: career help
Someone taught me this. Take a coin, any coin and assign it sides to your choices. flip the coin and whichever one it lands on, pay attention to the way you feel the second u know which choice it is. Base your decision on that initial feeling. It works, try it! Hope that helps. good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 23:29 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: career help
Your welcome. Hope you can figure it out soon it can be stressful for sure.

More
08 Aug 2011 23:25 #3 by metalbabe73
Replied by metalbabe73 on topic Re: career help
I have looked deep, sit and just went over and over in my head and cannot come up with anything..its horribly aggrevating to say the least,. .but thank you so much for replying to me..

More
08 Aug 2011 23:20 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: career help
Always look to your spirit guide and the Universe for help when making these desicions. Those things with your gut feeling usually directs you on the right path. I do see you in a marketing/sales position just not sure where at this time. Hopefully you can make the desicion because this will directly affect you as a person so think hard and look for help from your spiritual side.

More
08 Aug 2011 17:50 #5 by metalbabe73
career help was created by metalbabe73
I was wondering if any psychics or sensitives could give me some help. Im at a loss at what to do in a career choice, I have two choices but cannot see a clear path, just wondering if anyone else out there could give advice or wisdom
The following user(s) said Thank You: CleParanormal

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features