Login

Videos

very important to me .. HELP

More
05 Jul 2011 16:00 #1 by shysterlynn
*own place to live * LOL sorry search

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2011 15:59 #2 by shysterlynn
TY search you are so kind !!! I also believe it will take a lil time and I will be there as well .. My son Justin is there because I went to a recovery facility a few yrs back and now I am in a program where I live , It is just like how any other person would live but eventually you get your own place to place ya know.. I love it here BUT i would rather live with my mom and especially my son .. I have been going to see them more and more now since my step father passed away , so it is nice .. I just want peace and harmony ! *hug*see you in chat really soon !!!!

More
05 Jul 2011 13:58 #3 by searchursoul
Hi Shy,
I would have to agree with Six on this one, I feel that you will eventually move in there but should probably allow some healing to take place first. In the meantime, be there as much as possible for your son and your mother <goes without saying> but seriously just allow them all to heal and you will eventually end up there with them, if in fact that is what you want to do. I don't know what the situation is as to why your son lives there but maybe take a really good look at the situation first and make sure its what you really think is best. Time will tell and time will bring you a solution, just sit in faith and trust that the universe has it all planned out for you anyway. :) miss you in chat!

More
04 Jul 2011 10:17 #4 by shysterlynn
WOW .. Thank you really seriously thank you -I am going to start to do this today !!!!

More
04 Jul 2011 01:36 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Shy,

I feel absolutely horrible for your situation. I honestly take personal offense to people who would interfere in the well-being of a child. I will share a personally-developed by moi spell/chant/prayer (they are all the same thing in my mind) you can do that should relieve your situation.

Start off as you would during any meditation. Take a seat somewhere comfortable, quiet and preferably dark. Picture your step-brother's face in your mind. Concentrate hard and get a good mental picture of him in your mind's eye.

Say out loud:

I protect you, (his name), from causing harm
I protect you from causing harm on me
I protect you from causing harm on my mother
I protect you from causing harm on Justin
And I protect you from causing harm on yourself

Feel free to add anyone to the list if you feel they would need protection from him. Do this with only compassion and love in your heart. Wipe all malice from your heart to keep your good karma intact. Keep saying this over and over until you feel it has done its job. Give it minimum of 3 days to work. You should find after this point that his stance against you has lessened and hopefully you will be able to work on your situation.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:48 #6 by sixsense
You know I'm here for you..love to..:)

More
03 Jul 2011 23:39 #7 by shysterlynn
Six hon thank you so much I really needed to hear that tonight from you I so appreciate it that you took the time to respond to me -love you !

More
03 Jul 2011 23:22 #8 by sixsense
Wow Shy...I don't see it happening right away. I feel it's just early and fresh. Give his son some time to heal. Tell your mom to give him time also. It will happen just not tomorrow which is what your mom wants, Be there for her and your son. In time he will let you move in.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:17 #9 by shysterlynn
Heya guys , I really have a pretty big question here so I am hoping someone can give me an answer if possible! ok so here it is .. my step father had recently passed away and now my mom would like me to move in with her because she also has my youngest son living with her <justin> and basically he listens to me because we have a major connection and my mom is very high strung anyhowww . now that my step father passed his son got everything , property , money, business however my mother is allowed to stay living in the house that she has lived in for the past 35 years so moving on my step father was not a very nice person and that is putting it mildly and he told his son he did not want me to move into the house when he passes -However my mother wants me to because she is still working very hard and i have a very easy going relationship with my son justin and my mom really needs to be a grandmother to him and not his mother ..<that goes without saying> so she spoke to my step fathers son today and he is giving her a hard time about me moving in and my question is how will this be resovled , will I be able to move in here or not ? and anything else that relates to this problem if someone could shed some light I really would appreciate it ..Thank you so much! -Jen

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

Features