Login

Videos

question..

More
26 Jun 2011 20:00 #1 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: question..
thank you :)=

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2011 19:58 #2 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: question..
:)=thank you

More
26 Jun 2011 18:17 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: question..
I m still growing in my ability but have done things as look at future for people in jobs and things of that sort. But this isn't always the case and not sure in matters of that sort you could get a sure answer from anyone.

More
26 Jun 2011 16:07 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: question..
Haha sorry all I can give is my general read on the situation. My strengths lie more with spirit rescue, light work and occasionally finding people's lost stuff. I have predicted a few things though.

More
26 Jun 2011 15:51 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: question..
To my knowledge, and I could be wrong (happens now and then!) :lol: I do not think we currently have any individuals on board with precognitive psychic abilities. At least that can focus it to the extent of giving answers to specific questions about the future.

I think Tresses has it right, your best bet at present is to keep a good spirit. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That's a great stance on most any subject.

More
26 Jun 2011 15:45 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: question..
When dealing with the gov't frustration is the name of the game. Something tells me even if you do get accepted that the frustrations won't end there. Like most frustrations, it will come in waves. Some time coasting and some time treading water. Just try to keep your head up and as much of a positive attitude as you can. Negativity can't help you.

More
26 Jun 2011 09:45 #7 by shysterlynn
question.. was created by shysterlynn
Good morning and happy sunday:( I have a question having to do with my SSI and Disability claim ..sigh I am on my second appeal and it is very frustrating at this point to say the least!...My question is will I be denied again or will it finally be in my favor ?? Hopefully someone out there can give me a straight up answer and some help .. I really appreciate it . thank you ..

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Features