Login

Videos

Need some suggestions please!

More
18 Jun 2011 05:50 #1 by minervamojo
When dealing with unwanted natural ability, you have nothing to fear, but fear itself. Entities feed off the energy that fear produces. Depending on your spiritual and/or religious beliefs, and the level of natural ability you posess, you can be a generator of a large amount of energy for entities to feed off of. It sounds as if you have a high level of natural ability, and although you seem to accept this, I wouldn't be supprised to find confilicts between the spiritual beliefs you were taught and the paranormal experiences you've been having. If that were not enough, the overwhelming fear of not being able to protect your children adds even more energy and acts like a 'welcome' mat to the entities. You also have some knowelege on how to respond to their unwelcomed visits. In order to get them to obey your 'do not disturb' notice, you must teach your children methods to discourage the visits as well. Remember that natural ability is often inherited from parents and ancestors. This means there's a very good chance that your children also have a high level of ability. Young children in general are often plagued by unwanted visits. They have not been taught not to believe in 'ghosts' yet, they scare easily and they have an abundance of energy. If they are to young to be taught that they have the abilty to deny the unwelcomed visits. Try giving them an object that has the power to repel the 'ghosts' and send them far, far away. I know a mother who used dream catchers for her psychic brood. Worked like a charm. A stuffed animal with 'special' powers, or a special blanket they could pull over their head, and that they wouldn't have to be afraid anymore, because it contained a powerful force-field that no ghost, not even an army of ghosts, get get through. You get the picture. Reinforce the power of the object by telling them that ghosts weren't evil spirits, or really bad at all, they're just mischievious, and only pick on little kids who don't have a special ghost repelling object like their's(a can of air freshener just came to mind, you can cover the label with one you create yourself, see it says right here that it eliminates annoying visits from even the scariest of ghosts) cause bigger kids and adults aren't afraid of them. And don't forget to mention how you'd love to be there to see the look on those ghosts 'faces' when they discovered that they had secret weapons and laugh about how funny that would look. I feel the methods above are your best options for eliminating your problem. I honestly believe that it is the energy you and your family produce, not your house, that is the cause of the hauntings. I know that you have the abilty to eliminate this problem. For more help, visit . There is page devoted psychic children and the challenges they face. I'd wish you good luck, but you don't need it. ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2011 18:23 #2 by SpiritFriends
I would burn some sage around your home. Say some positive prayers of protection. Say outloud you will only allow anything that comes from the Light and Love of God into your home. Nothing else is welcome! Keep us posted.
xox Spiritfriends

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jun 2011 17:18 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Need some suggestions please!
How many of us can be wrong sweetie. Take charge. Your children learn from you and most likely, they have a beacon just like their mom. Remember: Fear gives power. Have no fear no matter what is going on in your life. For you and your kids. *para hug

More
17 Jun 2011 14:06 #4 by shanwvr88
I have more than once quite firmly told it not to bother my children and to leave me alone but the next day i have to tell them again. I want to be able to use these gifts someday, i'm just not ready right now. I'm not able to turn it on or off as i want to cuz i'm just now realizing what i have to do. Thank you so much for the ideas. I truly appreciate it more than u know. Any other ideas plz don't hesitate to let me know. And any help on how to start coping with my gifts i'm open to whatever ideas for that as well.

More
17 Jun 2011 12:05 #5 by searchursoul
I could only imagine what it must be like to have those spirits there and having your children see them. Now that I'm a mom myself, I definetly wouldn't stand for it if they were scary my children. If ya want to get rid of them, smudging might help for the negativity but also just declaring out loud what you expect of them might help too. I have been in a similiar situation except didn't have my baby yet and have had to tell the spirits that I will only listen to what they have to say if they come to me in a positive non threatening manner. Ignore the rest if you can or at least make it clear that you won't pay attention to any negativity. Just stand your ground, its your home and your kids. You are the one in control, u might just have to make that clear to them a few times before they respect that.Set boundaries with them and be firm. Thats what I would do if I were in your situation and if they still cause problems then look into having them removed. Good luck ShanShan :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, shanwvr88

More
17 Jun 2011 10:59 #6 by jstanotherghst
Sounds like you need to smudge with some White Sage (Salvia apiana) Sagestick if you can get it... common Sage will do, at least until the cavalry arrives. You can get it at any religious - spiritual supply. When using make sure to get it up in the "corners" of the rooms, negative energy likes to linger there. You don't need investigaters, you need a cleansing by a genuine medium or priest. If you are a sensitive then you do shine like a beacon. Educate yourself and stay away from portals like Ouija boards or performing EVP's ( electronic voice phenomena) they seem to be very popular these days. Good Luck and God bless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, shanwvr88, Tresses Of Nephthys

More
17 Jun 2011 08:23 #7 by shanwvr88
Ok so i know there are at least 2 male spirits hanging around my apartment. I've seen shadows move back and forth past my kids bedroom door in the middle of the afternoon. Quite recently while in the shower i felt as if i was being watched. I peeked out and could hear what sounded like 2 male voices speaking. Both my small children have been seeing them as well. My 4 year old daughter talks about a man with the blue face. My 2 1/2 year old son was laying in bed and kept saying "go away" to someone that i couldn't see. Both entities were death by suicide. I am sensitive and have been to see other spirits and communicate with them as well so i guess that's what's considered being a medium. I have to wait for a call from the paranormal group to come investigate. I'm looking for any help with what to do with these entities cuz i can't have them scaring my children. I know i'm pretty much like a lighthouse for spirits but at this moment in time i'm not ready to handle all of them. I wanna work on other things in my life right now and right now slowly work on developing my gifts and eventually be able to help others. Any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome!

Thank you so much for reading this

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds

Features