Login

Videos

A Name

More
07 Jun 2011 11:53 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: A Name
Your welcome. I hope we all here can always help each other. We have these abilities and don't think we will ever fully understand or control them. It is hard to get a vision and be clueless to what we are seeing. I don't think we ever see something just for the sake of seeing it. So i will do what i can to help.'HUGS" back to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2011 17:05 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: A Name
Hi Lisha, the name doesn't ring any bells, but it does sound like she's trying to contact you and may need your help. It's funny how they find so many different ways in getting our attention. Let us know the out come of this, I would love to know..:)

More
06 Jun 2011 16:49 #3 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: A Name
I appreciate anything that you or someone else might "bump" into. It seems moreso now than in the past, I am getting these type of contacts or visions of an incident that occurred where I am seeing through someone else's eyes the details of the event but without a name or an area. I had one case that I posted on some months ago to where I was contacted by a person who then forwarded me e-mails from a woman who was contacting him looking for help with a possible haunting. As it turned out, the incident I was seeing was that of her son who had been killed but the investigation has not been deemed an "accident" or "foul play" due to findings. But this is my most recent one where I have a name but no location. Perhaps before it is my time to go, I will have "mastered" this part. Thanks so much for everything, even if it is just listening. ~hugs~

More
06 Jun 2011 16:43 #4 by LeslieAValentin
As a semi-professional Geneaologist, I use the Internet a lot when looking for potential leads. The frustrating issue with this is that I do not even know what state or area this is in. I've tried obit leads, only to find many listings with the name; not only in this country but also in the UK. If I could narrow it down some, I might be able to figure this out a little easier.

More
06 Jun 2011 16:38 #5 by undertaker1
Very interesting. I too get some blocks sometimes like this and can be very annoying. I actually just did a post on a womans face i see but have no clue myself. I will keep in touch on this for updates. If i see anything that may be connected to this i will let you know as well.

More
06 Jun 2011 16:29 #6 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: A Name
This name doesn't mean anything to me however have you researched it, maybe its an older spirit of someone trying to teach you something, maybe there's someone associated with that name and you can find them online. I don't know, that would make me wonder as well...hopefullly if they need your help, you will get more info. Ask your guides...

More
06 Jun 2011 16:20 #7 by LeslieAValentin
I was shown the grave stone with Vera's name on it. The cemetery was "run down", looking more in a sense of an old cemetery but still receiving burials. Other stones and markers were much older but Vera's was new looking, although there was some growth of grass over the grave indicating that it was not a very recent burial...that a little time had passed. The name "George" or a similar sounding name was being called. At this time this is all I am being shown.

More
06 Jun 2011 15:45 #8 by undertaker1
It doesn't to me but very interesting.
Does the spirit of this person appear as well or just the grave site? I don't get too many spirits bother me in my sleep but i do hve visions sometimes while dreaming.
I would like to know more if you have any details.

More
05 Jun 2011 16:59 #9 by LeslieAValentin
A Name was created by LeslieAValentin
Last night was quite disruptful for me as I slept. And, while I got up a few times, when I went back to sleep, I returned to the location I had been at previously before waking up. I was standing at a grave site with the name "Vera Davis" or "Vera Davies" on it. I need to touch base with whoever this is for. Does this name mean anything to anyone?

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features