Login

help needed desperately

More
21 Jan 2013 01:52 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I would start with a deep smudging and salted water. Sea salt on the window sills and a salt perimeter around the house.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghosty_Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2013 15:47 - 10 Jan 2013 15:50 #2 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: help needed desperately
I understand from what you wrote that what ever is scaring you has followed you from a previous residence??
My opinion would be to call in a local group to investigate. This should be done free of charge, any that charge, do not call.
If you cannot locate a team local to you you can contact this group. It is very well thought of, scientific based and have members and teams all over the country and they should be able to point you in the direction of some competent help.
Welcome to ASSAP

email contact for requesting an investigation is:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>;
Last edit: 10 Jan 2013 15:50 by DebPSPI.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghosty_Owl

More
10 Jan 2013 12:38 #3 by Ghosty_Owl
I have recently been experiencing unexplained noises which sounded like footsteps running about in the attic.When I first moved in here I heard someone walking in the attic, it being directly above my bedroom. I have also being hearing my name being called and seeing appearing disappearing solid figures here. Both myself and my daughter have seen a shadow figure going from the lounge into the kitchen and I have seen a hooded shadow figure on the third step up on quite a few occasions. My daughter has reported to me she feels the presence of some kind in her room and it bothers her. :( I have also had the coffee machine switched back on when I know I had turned it off and the thermostat in the lounge being turned up. I also experienced having my cooker turned on at the last place (both hobs on the right back and front turned on 3 times) a stand alone heater when I know I had turned it off at the front turned to full blast, and the thermostat there being messed with. I know this sounds nuts but I would really appreciate any help.

Time to create page: 2.694 seconds

Features