Login

Videos

something is happening to my roommate

More
30 May 2012 20:26 #1 by krissee
Check your spam folder the email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2012 19:39 #2 by kctkd
I have not recieved it yet.

More
30 May 2012 19:24 #3 by krissee
I have sent the email thank you

More
30 May 2012 18:59 #4 by kctkd
I am not sure what is happening with the slim thing because I have never seen it. Ectoplasm?? As a paranormal investigator, there are so many questions to ask and be answered. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: krissee

More
30 May 2012 18:35 #5 by jennyo2626
I'm sorry if i could help you out in anyway i would be more than happy to however, i'm not sure of what is going on with your roommate

More
30 May 2012 18:08 #6 by krissee
Wow..... I thought this site was supposed to help people and give advice.. I ask for help and advice and over 100 people crow the post but not a single person comments.... Thanks for the help guys I REALLY appreciate it

More
29 May 2012 04:24 #7 by krissee
So my room mate sleeps in the basement..... When he first moved in everything was fine but now his pillows have this slimy coating on them. We checked the walls, ceiling, everywhere but cannot find the source.... Does anyone have a possible idea as to what it could possibly be? Oh and he's also had stuff literally disappear on him.... He would set an object down (piece of clothing, toiletries it doesn't matter) he would look away for two seconds and when he turned back that object would be gone

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features