Login

Can someone help me Please!

More
23 Nov 2012 22:28 #1 by aryo-writer
I am agree with opinion people in here.. Many supernatural beings or spirits like admit to be other creature.. To make you afraid and weak... One thing you should know.. If that supernatural being it's really azazel.. U have been his slave in this time and until the end of all life in this world (even u have been death)..
Many opinion about demonic with name Azazel in Europe or western people... But the truth.. Azazel it was from arabic Language.. And that's name a angel who was rebbel to God when first human (Adam) created by God.. The fallen Angel... Maybe your people call that creatures with name "Lucifer".. One creature have many names..
For cure in this case, try run what ur religion said.. Like to church, pray and etc.. But if that damn creature still bothering u after run all what ur religion said.. Contact me.. I will ask my friend who lived in Florida for kick that creature ass and send it back to Hell....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 20:23 #2 by rach411
You could be experiencing someone else's pain that they went through, someone may be trying to communicate with you or a spirit may be trying to scare you. I doubt it is demonic but the name that they called to you pay no attention to it. Demons them selves will impersonate the Devil, and malevolent spirits will impersonate Demons. I have a feeling that what ever is bothering you is trying to raise your fear by making you believe it is a Demon to gain more power over you. Or in a sense at least. Fear burns a lot of energy in my opinion and that is what they would want (in my opinion)

More
09 May 2012 22:19 #3 by LilaDelia1974
I become more aware about my gifts! And that I can help people with it! I have a bible but I have not read in it. I go not to a church!

Last night I dreams about that I was tied with my hands on my back on something. I heard screams and cries! I could not see because I had a blindfold on. I felt that I was caught fire and it hurt very much. After I woke up I had a fever of 40 degrees, it has now dropped to 39 degrees.

But I am strong!

More
09 May 2012 22:02 #4 by packerfanvic
Another thought... if you have recently made changes in you spiritual life such as praying, Bible reading, attending church, etc. demons and/or malevolent spirits may become active around you in an attempt to weaken you spiritually.

More
09 May 2012 06:29 #5 by packerfanvic
Having dealt somewhat with demons, some can cause mischief without being invited. Also if a demon has been called into the area you are having problems without your knowledge (before moving in or some one has stayed with you) a cleansing would be a great start. One could also have been invoked by someone to cause you problems.

This doesn't sound like a demon problem though. Demons tend to get very physical while you are awake. It sounds more to me like a malevolent spirit trying to get your attention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilaDelia1974

More
09 May 2012 00:40 #6 by LilaDelia1974
Thank you ... the funny thing is that I do not keep busy with demons. I have not done a ritual or something like that. I have more such experiences. And often I do know that it is to do with another life. But this is something I do not understand. Or not yet!

I have this evening clean myself and my house!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
09 May 2012 00:28 - 09 May 2012 00:29 #7 by iburyem
with the "devil" or demons it is generally believed that they only bother people who have in some form invited them into their presence, or interfered in something they were looking to consume.I myself cannot say for sure, if this is true.

I can only give suggestions as I am by no means a demonologist or expert and hope that in some way they give you relief.

Try to cleanse your environment

Do not say the name (some people believe this gives the entity more power)

If he visits you in your sleep , simply ask why he/she is there, and what it wants. Maybe you will get a better idea on how to better combat your experiences.
Last edit: 09 May 2012 00:29 by iburyem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilaDelia1974

More
09 May 2012 00:17 #8 by LilaDelia1974
I have don nothing!

More
09 May 2012 00:13 #9 by iburyem
Azazel is a horned devil, mentioned in the bible . ( If i remember correctly in Levitcus (?).)

You havent been trying to cleanse anyone have you, or put barriers around them?

More
08 May 2012 20:56 #10 by LilaDelia1974
It might be a very strange story, but I trust you all! I have been a number of days not very well! I can hardly sleep and I am very dizzy. The problem is when I close my eyes I do see not such nice pictures. As flames. But I also hear screams! Yesterday was the worst, because it seemed like I was taken over by something or someone. I heard a name and I hope you know who or what this is. The name I heard sounded like Azael or Azazel. I never heard anything about this name. Vague story huh! But it makes me a little scared because I never really lost cont rolle about myself.

xxx Vera

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features