Login

Please Read and Help if you can.

More
17 Apr 2012 01:04 #1 by searchursoul
So glad he is home. Just read this post but I'm always willing to help as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinyStarr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2012 16:38 #2 by LilaDelia1974
I am so glad he is home again!

More
16 Apr 2012 15:45 #3 by DestinyStarr
I still cannot thank you enough! Having him home with her helped her calm down quite a bit. She suffers from mild depression and he helps her get through her anxiety. I was completely amazed by the help I got here and my Daughter even thanks you with all her heart.

More
16 Apr 2012 12:30 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
What you described to me about the dog would explain the feeling I had of knowing where I was and then suddenly not. I wondered what would cause that. Makes sense.

More
16 Apr 2012 03:06 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh I'm so glad!

More
16 Apr 2012 03:02 #6 by DestinyStarr
I wanted to give a quick update here. I will also personally message the two people who helped me with this to thank you and give a more detailed update as well.

Two people contacted me and gave me some information that was very helpful. I currently live 600 miles away from my daughter and was not able to offer her much assistance with this until I came here. Two of you let me know what you sensed from the picture I posted and he is now home! Once I was able to give my daughter the information the two of you had given to me she was able to locate him quickly.

I cannot thank you both enough! I worry about her being so far from her family and just know that losing Kyo would devastate her.

More
15 Apr 2012 22:43 - 15 Apr 2012 22:53 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Alright, I tell you what I see, and I'm going to hope this is for you. Goodness knows my aim isn't always good, LOL.

I see sort of a secluded apartment complex with a parking lot, slightly damp from drizzle. A street lamp is shining upon the wet asphalt of the parking lot in the corner. I hear the jingle of keys and a moment where the dog becomes disoriented and runs into a wooded area.

Beyond the wooded area there is a low rocky area with water running through it. Nearby, part of this water has been routed under a busy street through a cement tube. The doggy is hanging out there. Part of him understands that cars=people, so he doesn't want to go too far away, but at the same time, he is scared of the cars.

Poor thing is very disoriented and may not recognize you (or your daughter) when is found. He will come to after a little while though.
Last edit: 15 Apr 2012 22:53 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: adding more

More
15 Apr 2012 20:48 #8 by DestinyStarr
I know the picture isn't the greatest, I took it with my phone while on video chat with my daughter. (She is holding Kyo) I hope that by being able to see the both of them that someone can get a better feel for what is going on.

I hope I am just being too paranoid myself right now. The thing is lately I have had "bad feelings" about something happening to my daughter. I have tried telling myself it is just Motherly concern, but the feeling goes way beyond that.

I sincerely thank you in advance if you are able to offer any help at all. I also apologize for sounding like a paranoid Mother as well.

More
15 Apr 2012 20:43 #9 by DestinyStarr
I am enclosing a picture and I hope someone can get a sense from it. What happened is this... My Daughter moved to Tennessee with her Pomeranian Kyo. He is her companion dog as she has lost hearing in one ear due to cancer. He is a certified companion animal. I have called Kyo my Grandson because he is more like family to all of us than "just a dog". So please understand that to us this is a very devastating time.

Last night Kyo got out of the house, my daughter turned her back to grab something and he was literally gone. Let me lead up to this quickly. Soon after she had gotten home she got a text from someone saying "you home alone", she replied that she was not alone saying that "technically Kyo was with me so I was not alone". As soon as Kyo went missing, she started to call out his name and before she could get his name out she got a text saying "You call your dog". She kept looking for Kyo for awhile and kept getting text messages from this person. The last text she got from him was "you find him yet? i like you".

I realize I may just be paranoid and that everything is probably OK. But, I just have this terrible feeling about all this. My Daughter has slight depression and Kyo would normally never leave her side when she is going through any type of emotional stress. (It's technically his "job" to make sure she is ok) I can't remember word for the word the text messages she was getting, but I can say they left me with a sense of dread and just this "feeling" that something is wrong.

I know there are a lot of sensitives here and I am hoping that by looking at the most recent pic I have of him that you may be able to get a sense from him. Both my daughter and I are ok with someone taking him as long as he will be given a good life and be treated well. The thing we fear though is that this was done with the intentions of "getting to" my daughter. If you sense there is any danger can you please let me know? She is there all by herself at night right now. I am planning on moving down there as soon as I have recuperated from my surgery.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilaDelia1974

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Features