Login

Videos

Daughter

More
07 Apr 2012 05:15 #1 by bulldogmom22
Replied by bulldogmom22 on topic Re: Daughter
YAY! so glad she's sleeping. Sounds funny but I feel so relieved, been checking all day. Sleep well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Princesse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2012 02:03 #2 by Princesse
Replied by Princesse on topic Re: Daughter
Thanks everyone for your help. :) I talked to her today about it. She went on & on. Tonight when praying before bed she kindly asked them to let her sleep.. She has been a sleep for about a hour now without any type of issues. Normaly by now she'd be running down the stairs and asking me to cuddle with her. Thanks again everyone!

More
06 Apr 2012 21:46 #3 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Daughter
When I was little it was the same scenario. I see and feel spirits, my parents ignored it and I believed I was a little crazy. However and that being said, years later I was able to discuss these things with my mother who said she knew something was going on. The point is, she could have told me back then that I wasn't crazy :)

I would definitely talk to your three year old but in a way that makes everything that's happening normal. I wouldn't get elaborate on her just keep it simple. When you ask her about what they want or what they talk to her about, let her know (like many others have said) that she can ask them to leave her alone if she wants.

She will be fine with your support.

More
06 Apr 2012 18:19 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Daughter
My daughter was the same way last year when she was three. She would complain of something she called "dot monsters" and talk about how her toys floated around. It could have been her imagination, but she is also very much mommy's girl, so I couldn't outright dismiss her. I went and smudged every room in the house with sage and incense and also told my daughter that if they were bothering her she needed to tell them that she was trying to sleep and to leave her alone. I think I only heard about anything going on her room once after that.

More
06 Apr 2012 14:13 #5 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: Daughter
bulldogmom22 has already given some great advice. Both my daughters and my son were the same way when they were children. They are all 3 sensitive still to this day, although my Son is more of the skeptic.

I let them know that I was there to listen to them and help them through it. They began to communicate with spirits and were able to ask for time to sleep, play and just be alone. I would also talk to the spirits myself and ask them to let my babies sleep. It seemed to work out fine with only rare occasions of interruption. It even got to the point where one elderly spirit would not allow the others to bother my children while they were sleeping, she would "kick out" the others when they tried to disturb my children.

All I would really suggest is to let your daughter know she is not going through this alone. Let her know you are there for her and will listen to her.

More
06 Apr 2012 06:34 #6 by bulldogmom22
Replied by bulldogmom22 on topic Re: Daughter
I too was in your situation as far as when I was young I saw/felt thing that scared me at night, so scared with no one to help that at one point I banned any communications. It has numbed my feeling/seeing/hearing any spirits. Since then I've learned a lot, to help your daughter I would talk to the spirits (if she's having conversation with them then their intelligent and will understand you also) that they need to leave her alone at bed time so she can sleep. Then talk to her and let her know she does have the power to tell them to leave her alone when she wants. Also, talk with her about what they say/what they want, open dialog does so much to calm a kid going through this.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

More
06 Apr 2012 06:00 #7 by Princesse
Daughter was created by Princesse
My daughter age three now comes to me every night telling me "they won't let her sleep". How do I go about handleing this? I to as a child started seeing & hearing but my grandmother was far from a believer and supoort was not there. I want to give her the support that I wasn't given but don't want her to fear it. I stayed up one night to see what she was doing. Making sure she wasn't just playing around.. I watched her sit up in her bed & start talking to someone not in a "play" way as she does when playing with her dolls or toys but as she would to me. It wasn't a shock what so ever but I don't want to handle this the wrong way.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features