Login

Videos

Help With My Father...

More
28 Mar 2012 11:35 #1 by mrs.reaper2278
I would look for a reputable medium in your area...... reputable being the key word. While this time seems very disheartening to you, your father knows how much you loved him. I wish you luck in your journey...I hope you find the answers that you seek
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregsg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2012 04:49 #2 by kimmy_inny
I also know your pain and have been searching for someone "real" to help me reach him since 1998.

More
28 Mar 2012 04:37 #3 by michaelannco
i know the loss. I am a guest tomorrow on a call in show. if you have the time, you could call in. my friend does well contacting those from the other side,as well do i. i understand your loss, i am a survivor having a NDE with my heart. until then please know your dad can hear your words and songs. blessings.

More
28 Mar 2012 04:31 #4 by gregsg
I'm not sure how to approach this. On March 17th of this year, my seemingly healthy father suffered a major heart attack and passed away. Neither my brother nor I were able to get home in time to say goodbye. Is there anyone here who can help me? Either getting in contact with him or at least passing a message? I apologize if this is an inappropriate request or the wrong forum...

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features