Login

Videos

Help With My Father...

More
30 Mar 2012 21:02 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh, well that's fantastic! LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2012 20:55 #2 by DestinyStarr
Tresses, I have to start by saying that I have goosebumps right now. You described my room to a T. I have been looking for a certain necklace that I wear for protection that I had misplaced some time ago. (I have felt the need to wear it lately) In reading your posts I have now located my necklace. Thank you so much!

More
29 Mar 2012 22:05 - 29 Mar 2012 22:19 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If it helps, I also don't think that symbol is really a symbol, but more like a map. Like if I were to walk into this room, there would be something medium sized on the left, something low and flat like a desk in the middle and something high up like a bureau on the right.

I am clearly seeing a room that seems to me like it is an office or den now but was someone else's room before. There is a certain aspect of it that is "unused". It looks like it is painted blue or teal. It is a small room. From the door, I look across and on the left there's something glowy like a fish tank or television, across from me, there's something low like a desk, and the bureau on the right. I hear UP UP UP three times so I feel like above the bureau there may be shelves or boxes, and there's something there, in or on whatever the third thing is. Something small like a medal that I believe would be buried among some papers. Sorry, these are only my impressions.
Last edit: 29 Mar 2012 22:19 by Tresses Of Nephthys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregsg

More
29 Mar 2012 22:01 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I hope it means something to you or someone out there. When I get told "draw this" I just have to go ahead and draw and hope it means something. Also, I see a little bedroom that's a bit cluttered, window opposite of the door and a bureau to the right. I keep hearing up up up on the bureau.

More
29 Mar 2012 21:29 #5 by gregsg
Replied by gregsg on topic Re: Help With My Father...
I'd like to thank those who responded, both on the forum and privately. In particular, I received wonderful help from LilaDelia1974 via private message as well...

Also, Tresses, I am not sure what that drawing means at the moment but I have saved it to my desktop. I suspect the meaning of it will come in some way.. Thank you...

-Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, LilaDelia1974

More
29 Mar 2012 01:45 #6 by kimmarie
Replied by kimmarie on topic Re: Help With My Father...
Just sit quit and relaxed and if you want to cry do so. Tell him from your heart how you feel and trust me he will know.This will be the way to say the goodbye you never had the chance to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregsg

More
29 Mar 2012 00:39 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hi and welcome!

Well, I don't know if this helps, I've been prompted to do a few drawings lately. When I read your post I kept seeing a swirl pattern similar to the sign of Aries, but kept being told that the right side was higher. I don't know if this means ANYTHING to you but I figured I'd offer.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregsg, LilaDelia1974, GhostWillow

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2012 23:24 #8 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Help With My Father...

gregsg wrote: I'm not sure how to approach this. On March 17th of this year, my seemingly healthy father suffered a major heart attack and passed away. Neither my brother nor I were able to get home in time to say goodbye. Is there anyone here who can help me? Either getting in contact with him or at least passing a message? I apologize if this is an inappropriate request or the wrong forum...

My heart goes out to you for the loss of your Dad being there is not a big issue. your father knew love that is important and you know that your father loved you events take place that we cannot control the foundation will carry the load your father will contact you when the time is right.you don't need mediums just have faith and patience.

More
28 Mar 2012 04:25 #9 by gregsg
I'm not sure how to approach this. On March 17th of this year, my seemingly healthy father suffered a major heart attack and passed away. Neither my brother nor I were able to get home in time to say goodbye. Is there anyone here who can help me? Either getting in contact with him or at least passing a message? I apologize if this is an inappropriate request or the wrong forum...

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features