Login

Videos

Picture analysis needed!

More
25 Feb 2012 21:34 #1 by spookydave
Thanks for posting these remarkable paintings. I'm not or at least I don't think I'm sensitive at all, but I find myself drawn to the second picture. There's so much going on there and not just in foreground. Can't really interpret very well what I'm feeling here, very conflicting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Feb 2012 20:38 #2 by Beasy
Replied by Beasy on topic Re: Picture analysis needed!

Chris1GCPI wrote: .....Virtual Memorials

Very powerful drawings, and looking on the website at her other work it's clear she was very talented. One thing that struck me about her work was the eyes. In almost all her work the eyes are so haunted and sad. It feels like she was suffering so much :( Hope she found her peace.

More
25 Feb 2012 20:03 #3 by BillyJo
Chris...before I read what you had written about the girl committing suicide I had it in my mind that this person died...that the first painting was in fact the 'going away' or a release of spirit...BUT I read what you wrote before I responded so...I got here late.

This is a very sad story...I'm sorry this happened.

More
25 Feb 2012 03:03 #4 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: Picture analysis needed!
I know peek-a-boo. I'm not saying that it is not possible. I have never had any visions before that I am aware of. I don't mean any disrespect. From a skeptic point of view it just looked like you were trying a little to hard to connect the two. Hopefully someday I may be able to see things like you do.

More
25 Feb 2012 02:56 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
mcprs, in my first post I stated I felt a person in prison.

More
25 Feb 2012 02:42 #6 by mcprs
That sounds like a little bit of a stretch peek-a-boo. Obviously she was thinking about what she would see when she died in the first painting. The second one I would have to guess is how she saw herself: diseased. Maybe the last one is what she thought she would look like if she were to grow old. But that might be a bit of a stretch also.

More
25 Feb 2012 02:38 #7 by amoonwolfe
Are these the "cancer" representations? I believe this one represents thyroid cancer.

More
25 Feb 2012 02:37 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
so she was the prisoner :-( Prisoner of the Mind: Living with Depression

More
25 Feb 2012 02:24 #9 by Chris1GCPI
OK, I'll give you folks the kicker to the pictures. Follow the link below to a memorial website about the young woman who created the pictures. Sadly, she committed suicide late last year. Her mother whom I know personally, created the site about her daughter to help others. The first picture was the last painting she did the night before she died.

Virtual Memorials

More
25 Feb 2012 02:10 #10 by mcprs
I don't know if I have any sensitive abilities but the first one screams out end of the world to me. Like all we will see is a flash of light then that will be it.

Time to create page: 0.912 seconds

Features