Login

Videos

Faces

More
31 Mar 2012 16:22 #1 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: Faces
Thank you crystalcross! The pics were taken with my cell phone then uploaded to my computer. I have been hoping this was nothing and I was worrying needlessly.

On a side note I will no longer take my daughter to work with me as she is sensitive and only took the pic because she "saw" something in the window and "sensed" something around me.

Thank you all so very much for your input! I can now feel secure at my job again. =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2012 15:25 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Faces
Ok, on this image I would have to say I think its a mixture between matrixing and digital compression effects.

Lets first look at the "face" on the jacket.

Notice that when we zoom in on it, and bring out the contrast some of the features disappear a bit. That's another symptom of matrixing. It does not hold up as you zoom in and highlight the contrast.

The features start to become harder to track, but you still do somewhat see the features of what seems to be a monkey face. (Of course I could be biased on this one. B) ) But even then you have to really pull that rabbit out of a hat, so I think that one is just the mind trying to make sense out of patterns.

Now lets look at the one at the top. Lets zoom in on that and bring out the contrast a bit.

Notice as we zoom in we can see the lines and pixels caused by the JPEG compression. Each of the square areas seems to have a line near the top. Some of these are what are comprising the features of the face. If we take those away, the face no longer is recognizable.

If your camera has the ability , try to always save the pictures in high resolution TIFF format. The compression is less, and less chance of creating effects by use of JPEG.
Attachments:

More
30 Mar 2012 22:42 #3 by DestinyStarr
Good eye iburyem! I never even noticed the face in the hood of the coat I was wearing.

I usually don't get worked up about photo's that "show" faces as I am aware of how our eyes so quickly try to find something we are familiar with to explain images we see. However, this one "spooked" me because of how may I "felt" and think I see. Plus all the strange things that have been happening out there lately. I think a part of me wants people to debunk this so I feel safe at my job again.

The man!!! You are not the first person to sense him. I have been told a man follows me and watches over me and that sometimes his intentions are not good. Any advice on that would be appreciated and helpful.

Lately I have been wearing my "protection" necklace and have done other things to try and cleanse both my home and my own aura. (I used to think he was my father who passed away when I was 7)

I am quite adapted to spirits and such as I have been dealing with them all my life. I usually have no fear in these situations but have been quite fearful for the past few months. (My home spirit has been baking up a storm lately to try and calm me down. I think she is a lovely lady who bakes the most delicious things in order to keep the household calm.)

I know I sound panicked and for that I apologize.

More
30 Mar 2012 22:27 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Faces

DestinyStarr wrote: Thank you Peek-A-Boo!! Not sure what I am doing wrong or if my computer is just being possessed. *giggles*

I save the photo in "my pictures" then below this box I click add file then insert, then submit
The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinyStarr

More
30 Mar 2012 22:18 - 30 Mar 2012 22:20 #5 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Faces
Well I just saw your photo.

I am by no means an expert, but I don't see anything paranormal in this photo... I may just be missing it.

Faces are something we seek out naturally in our environment

.. even when we are as young as newborns and its also called pareidolia.

I can see only 2 things that I look like face somewhat on the jacket hood and possibly in the glass ( but it appears it is a partial reflection) and i see lots of finger prints on the cabinet.

Aside from the Photo... does anyone have the thought that a man is around her?
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Mar 2012 22:20 by iburyem.

More
30 Mar 2012 21:31 #6 by DestinyStarr
Thank you Peek-A-Boo!! Not sure what I am doing wrong or if my computer is just being possessed. *giggles*

More
30 Mar 2012 20:56 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Faces
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinyStarr

More
30 Mar 2012 20:46 - 31 Mar 2012 15:10 #8 by DestinyStarr
Thank you! Sorry about that! Not sure if I am doing something wrong on my end or not. Hope this one works.

Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Mar 2012 15:10 by crystalcross.

More
30 Mar 2012 18:53 #9 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Faces
Hell Destiny,

Your attachment did not attach :D

More
30 Mar 2012 17:16 #10 by DestinyStarr
Faces was created by DestinyStarr
Hi all! Hope today finds everyone happy and well. =)

I have a picture here that was taken while I was at work. In the window behind me and elsewhere I can see "faces". Some of the faces seem to overlap each other and some can be seen clearly and some not so clearly. I think my daughter and I counted a total of ten faces in this picture.

I cannot remember the name but I did see a post from a woman who could sense things from photo's. I hope you are still here and reading posts and can help me out with this. I think some of the faces "follow" me and I think a couple are only just now trying to get my attention.

My experiences there have been feeling watched even though it is a secluded area with no humans around, hearing voices (although I have never attempted to catch and EVP), seeing people from the corner of my eyes but they are gone when I turn my head, seeing a full body black form walking on the property (the property in completely fenced in and no one can get on to the property without me opening the gate and admitting them), strange noises and even commodes flushing when no one else is present. I have been working on this property for over a year and only within recent months have had these experiences. The thing is I used to not have any fear associated with this post, now when I enter the property I am fearful.

I guess my question is this.... Is someone trying to contact me and I am feeling fear just because this is an initial contact? Am I in any type of danger from these spirits? If you can offer any kind of help it would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry for the long post)
[attachment:1]120204_0003.jpg[/attachment]

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds

Features