Login

this should be interesting photo

More
23 Mar 2012 14:35 #1 by blackmercedz
Ghostman, is there a reflective surface on the wall behind the K-2 and Pool Table? I need to study this a little more, however, this does seem very interesting to me. I'm not so sure this is dust my man. I'm also Not exactly sure what to call it, as my sixth sense seems to be asleep right now... lol! I would like to know if the wall is reflective, and also, what kind of responses were you getting on the K-2? Were you getting "responses" with it, or was it spiking on its own? Do tell please... Thanks ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 18:05 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
LOL, so many times I see something and then later I go DUH, WTF, I could of taken a picture of that. There was a HUGE turtle in the street and traffic halted for awhile, later telling Mario I realized I had my phone and should of taken a picture. Also in the courtroom, I could of, should of but dummy didn't :-)

More
21 Mar 2012 17:59 #3 by iburyem
c'mon... doesn't' everyone pull out their inspector gadget camera out of their hats and just take photos at random will :P

More
21 Mar 2012 17:43 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
unless one is on an investigation or visiting a reported site chances are they don't have a true camera with them. I would think that the unexpected photo taken with a phone or crappy camera is more common thing. Most of my happenings have been in places one would never expect something to be going on yet there it is. Funny thing is I forget I have a camera on my phone so I don't take a picture and later go duh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem, blackmercedz

More
21 Mar 2012 17:09 - 21 Mar 2012 17:12 #5 by iburyem
I am not a person to tell anyone how to take photos.

All I can do is make suggestions, as to find different ways to support your experiences in a physical sense, whether it be through photos or videos.

You know what you experience, you know what happens around you. I have no idea what you are experiencing if I am not there. I am just suggesting possibly a different way in which you can validate your experiences so you have them for future reference.

This forum is very diverse, with everyone having their reasons for being here.

Personally I was speaking to ghostman 50 who posted this post, but if you so may choose to do this as well to validate and document your experiences it is your prerogative and should not feel that suggestions are a dictatorship.

Myself being a science major, I approach my curiosity through a more scientific matter and honestly I try to debunk my own evidence. If I feel a certain way about it, I am so then allowed to have those feelings as you are to have yours.

Just try to remember that when you are posting and asking for feedback, others interpretations will not be the same as yours ( I get that over a lot of my audible evidence, everyone hears it different ).

This is a great place to bounce ideas off of others and as well get advice which may or may not be useful, to your exact approach.

There are certainly a lot of nice people on here who are happy to accept you. Who knows.. your spiritual approach and what you are learning now, to better assist your connection and understanding with these spirits, will be the a huge help to others in the future who are looking for further understanding. :D
Last edit: 21 Mar 2012 17:12 by iburyem.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2012 16:06 #6 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: this should be interesting photo
I'm sorry if you took it that way I feel no one here as a foe I'm not angry with anyone here do I agree with everyone no, do I think science is the answer no ,do I believe in the paranormal if I didn't I would not be alive today.so my take is whats the purpose photographing it sounds to me that the technology is not there. If it is I would like some input on photographing instead of not what I can't do how about what can be done. can anyone explained to me why I can go to an area and take pictures without moving and get no orb pictures the moment that I call out for the spirits the picture is filled with orbs. I'm more into spiritual then science and I fear I have come to the wrong site.

More
21 Mar 2012 14:40 - 21 Mar 2012 14:50 #7 by iburyem

norman glasser wrote:

ghostman50 wrote: these pics were taking lastnight in my home was working with k2 meter and getting some good responses so i have a before photo and after photo i cant wait to here what we call this lol ill call it dust just so we wont be on the orb topic lol

I have a location near me that has cost me two car batteries not counting cell phone and camera batteries I understand everyone's position and I can see their point of view so what do you say I would like to compare the results a digital camera and a infrared camera what other camera do I need. I'm after the truth also if its dust and moisture or bugs so be it. not looking for debates but conformation I drove by the place this weekend and its still there after year have past. never stopped in fear of having to walk 8 miles. which six of have done twice . and no I'm not going to post the picture I will post the results what ever they are fair enough.

I'm confused Norman which place are you speaking of?

I believe in activity, I believe in spirits being around us and pulling energy from our appliances,batteries and the such.. I'm just saying it digital cameras are notorious for such orbs as well .

I believe all living things produce or contain energy, and in order to pull energy or to move ( even at the physics level it must produce energy) and energy can produce light... it you are not offering a light source for it to be passed off as reflective. Energy does not reflect light unless its light energy, and if its a Orb, producing ight, it would do so without light flashing upon it.

I think it would solidify the energy or light then that being of a reflection of dust, moisture of fibers.

Or in lamp light with out flash or movement.

Investigation is a science, in which scientific equipment was developed to better analyze and try to understand, communicate or solidify the intentions, purposes or our own personal questions about us and our possibilities after death.

I believe it is responsible to try our best to try to show what we find, and collect that evidence in the best way we can possibly.

I think it is also important to bounce ideas,evidence and photos off of other people as everyone does see things differently as well as experience them differently, if they should have a different opinion it should not make them foe, but open you up to other possibilities in which you might of not of thought of prior.

I would love to see these "orbs" produced when light is not being injected into the photo.

I also know this is also a common issue with IR camcorders as the LEDS do reflect as well.

Cheers
Last edit: 21 Mar 2012 14:50 by iburyem.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2012 14:19 #8 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: this should be interesting photo

ghostman50 wrote: these pics were taking lastnight in my home was working with k2 meter and getting some good responses so i have a before photo and after photo i cant wait to here what we call this lol ill call it dust just so we wont be on the orb topic lol

I have a location near me that has cost me two car batteries not counting cell phone and camera batteries I understand everyone's position and I can see their point of view so what do you say I would like to compare the results a digital camera and a infrared camera what other camera do I need. I'm after the truth also if its dust and moisture or bugs so be it. not looking for debates but conformation I drove by the place this weekend and its still there after year have past. never stopped in fear of having to walk 8 miles. which six of have done twice . and no I'm not going to post the picture I will post the results what ever they are fair enough.

More
21 Mar 2012 13:35 - 21 Mar 2012 14:00 #9 by iburyem
Honestly, I am not an orb, person.. and I can only say that because I have never gotten an orb in a still photograph with out flash.

Digital camera's are notorious for producing "orbs".

I would suggest since most believe that an orb is a reflection of light off of an object (such as water,dust and fiber) to take the photos with out the flash.

Since you are graced with regular activity you should have loads of opportunity since orbs are supposed to emit their own light, instead of reflect it.

I may also try that as well tonight when I go to this home to investigate, to take photos without the flash and see if I catch anything.

If you get some photos of this I would LOVE to see it. It may make is easier to see the k-2 as well.. cheers!
Last edit: 21 Mar 2012 14:00 by iburyem.

More
21 Mar 2012 02:13 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
I was going to ask you about that, too many spooky things surrounding you ;)

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Features