Login

Investigation update

More
10 Jan 2012 23:59 #1 by undertaker1
I want to say thank you for your protection. I believe this thing is playing alot of games. It seems to know the surroundings and the animals even. I am only 40 min into review and have several evp's already. One is very vulgar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 16:37 #2 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Investigation update

This is my ambition to one day become a demonologist as well as a investigator.

I too am quite intersted in demonology. I do not only want to know the "good guys" that I call on to help, but I would also like to be aware of who I might encounter that those who need help might just be being tormented by.....

Glad to hear that things are progressing in this investigation UT, and that you are now getting help going with you.

My thoughts and blessing still go with all on this site every night, and I have dressed a general candle now that I light for a few minutes every night to send you all blessings and protection as you go out on endeavours....

May the blessings of the deities be with all who fight the good fight....
The following user(s) said Thank You: undertaker1

More
10 Jan 2012 16:26 #3 by undertaker1
For several nights now i have returned to the home that i was doing a emergency investigation. The activity lastnight was very high. I went in with a new friend who is looking to help this family as well. The first night i went in alone. When reviewing the evidence it said on a evp he fights hell refrencing me as being that fighter. This is my ambition to one day become a demonologist as well as a investigator. Lastnight though we did evp's alone with only the 2 of us present. This thing lurked and circled us all night long. It is a shadow figure of sorts but is very sexually agressive towards woman. It attempted to spread the legs of the woman with me and had touched us both several times. It is a huge game player drives off of fear of the woman. The odd thing is it refrenced me again but this time saying through a spirit box that i was a priest. It made mention of mass and excorcism as well. I do believe in God and His power but i am far from being a holy man. For that refrence it makes me wonder what is inside me besides my abilities to make this thing look at me in this way. I am going to review evidence today and will be sharing it with you all. So far we have alot of spirits on the land and that come in and out of the home but yet have no concrete explanation of what this thing is. Because of the sexual nature of this and because we have not yet identified what we are dealing with the family has left the home until we get rid of whatever is in their home.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features