Login

EVP

More
02 Apr 2011 16:27 #1 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: EVP
it was recorded on a device that only starts recording when the EMF gos up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2011 16:20 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: EVP

thirst4kim wrote: my husband enhanced the sound it was in the middle of the night while we were sleeping

Here is what I would suggest. Take multiple recording devices (old tape recorders, whatever you have) in various rooms of the house. That way you can triangulate the source of the sound.

As I said before it sounds like part of a TV announcement, if it is paranormal in origin its possible something may have briefly turned the TV on for a moment. Or a radio.

Once you can localize the room its coming from, it may be time to set up a camcorder overnight.

More
01 Apr 2011 22:44 #3 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: EVP
my husband enhanced the sound it was in the middle of the night while we were sleeping

More
01 Apr 2011 22:03 #4 by marchhier
Replied by marchhier on topic Re: EVP
Thanks Kim
Yes it does sound like it may of came from a tv or radio. Most of all evp are never that clear and loud, and with out background static and interference. Energys use electromagentic energy to communitcate with us. That is why there is always static and interference. It is like there voices have to ride along with it to communicate with us. It sounds like it maybe came from a kids show that maybe was on tv. What was the situation when it was recorded.

More
01 Apr 2011 19:24 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: EVP

thirst4kim wrote: my husband caught this evp in our house of a little boy named Jacob

File Attachment:

File Name: hepeeksonmeevp.wav
File Size:28 KB

Kim, thanks for uploading this. I've listened to it a few times. The echo in the phrase, and just the overall sound like it may have been a sound caught from a TV some where. Because it sounds like part of the phrase we hear all the time on TV, "(we'll take a) sneek peak at our new (something)"....

Is it a possibility the TV or radio was on in a room?

More
01 Apr 2011 01:24 #6 by thirst4kim
EVP was created by thirst4kim
my husband caught this evp in our house of a little boy named Jacob

File Attachment:

File Name: hepeeksonmeevp.wav
File Size:28 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features