The Ciutadella de Roses

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Oct 2011 23:27 - 04 Oct 2011 23:31 #1 by Grupo Alpha
The Ciutadella de Roses was created by Grupo Alpha
Good evening friends.

Again, the Alpha Group, this time at the hands of our partner in Barcelona Jordi Bosch, I want to find one of these wonders full of tourist interest that you must not lose this summer. We speak of the walled enclosure of "La Ciutadella de Roses", is an enclave without a doubt full of history, founded there by the fourth century, c in which they were inhabiting different cultures and civilizations, hence the rich variety of cultural and archaeological you can see, really is a Renaissance fortress whose grounds are the remains of the Greek city of Rhodes and of other eras, including Medieval. You can also find the museum of "La Ciutadella" where you explain in detail every little detail of this beautiful village which we guarantee will leave you stunned, walking along the same paths of our ancestors no doubt will feel truly unique.

see gallery of photos HERE

As one would expect our partner doing there in a series of EVP and the results we have found also really illuminating and interesting. We leave here the wonderful pictures of this place and as we got no inclusions.

EVP:

VEN...CARMEN..VEN TU (.. COME SEE YOU ... CARMEN)

SAL IMBECIL (Get out IDIOT)

NO ME DEJES (LET ME NO)

MALO (BAD)

Remember in the audio you hear in Spanish, so I put in the text as we say in Spanish and English so you can better interpret the phonetics of the recording.
Last edit: 04 Oct 2011 23:31 by Grupo Alpha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features