Login

Videos

Real Evidence

More
27 Aug 2011 13:12 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Real Evidence
BlackHartFilms,

You're welcome to post any kind of evidence, stories, images, or opinions. The only thing we ask is that more than 80% of the posting is content. You can mention your site your organization or else, but the entire posting should not be about that or it becomes an ad. And we're not here for that.

As for the pictures on here, I don't think 99% of them are fake. They may not be of paranormal origin, but fake denotes that there was a cognitive attempt to create a fraudulent image. And I don't believe that's taking place except perhaps in a very few. And most of those were exposed for just that.

I would love for you to post that You-Tube in the videos area. Any any other videos you wish to share.

I did watch it and it looks great, the only thing I would ask is if you could turn up the volumes on the interviews and down on the transitions. There is a large discrepancy between the volumes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2011 04:16 #2 by BlackHartFilms
Real Evidence was created by BlackHartFilms
Hey guys, I tried posting this a few days ago but they think it's an AD. Anyway, here is some real evidence for you to see. Yes., it is a Youtube video but at least it's not some of the fake pictures people have been posting on here. Check it out and I hope you all get to finally see it. Also, feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for any info. Thanks and Happy Haunting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Features