Login

Videos

EVP from Best Friend Who Was Killed 27 Yrs Ago

More
13 Jul 2011 03:42 - 13 Jul 2011 03:55 #1 by DonnaC
Sorry guys... seems attachments aren't working. I'll try again later.

Update: SUCCESS! It finally loaded. Seems I had too many dots at the end of my file description.

All fixed now.
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 03:55 by DonnaC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2011 03:35 - 13 Jul 2011 03:53 #2 by DonnaC

File Attachment:

File Name: ForestLawn...eYou.mp3
File Size:272 KB

I was in the Chat room tonight and as I talked to Teri_83 and Sammy, the subject of hearing from our loved ones came up. I was knocked off-line and didn't get to continue, but I'd mentioned about sharing this EVP so here it is.

I had received some good hits lately via EVP and thought that maybe I was on a roll.... It was the anniversay of my friend, Liz's death and so I went to her gravesite to pay a visit and to catch her up on what's going on. Gravesites are an excellent catchup venue! I do talk to her still, but I wanted to give her flowers as a sign of affection and like I said, gravesites are excellent catchup spots.

As I'm talking, I start crying (even though it's been 27 years, it still seems like yesterday. She was murdered) because I start to remember all of what happened and it is still a painful thing to me. I say, "I'm making a mess of myself" and right after that (at the 3 second mark), you'll hear almost like it's in the wind, "I love you... I Love you... I LOVE YOU!"

You will hear it better if you have headphones. It's whispery. What a comfort, huh?!? After all these years, I'd never ever gone to her site with my recorder. I had explained to her what I do in my spare time and that if she could, would she leave me a message. Whenever I feel down, I listen to this. I know she has my back and always will.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 03:53 by DonnaC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features