Login

Videos

"Ritual" Dome of evil (Segovia)

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 23:17 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: "Ritual" Dome of evil (Segovia)

undertaker1 wrote: Love the pic Grupo would love to go there some day. I need to find big places like this and investigate.

ThanksTaker :)

The truth is that Spain is full of these places. I assure you is one of the places we've actually spent more fear. We went around there. Tell the whole story one day promised.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2011 23:13 #2 by undertaker1
Love the pic Grupo would love to go there some day. I need to find big places like this and investigate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 22:27 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: "Ritual" Dome of evil (Segovia)
The particular location has a long history of misfortune behind him. Here in Spain, is known by the nickname "The dome of evil" and I assure you it is one of the strangest places where we met. The feeling there are certainly disturbing. Someday I will tell the whole story of this enclave. I think you will like. Glad you liked the photo.

More
08 Jul 2011 16:27 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Very nice. So you don't have any history of this land before this building went up? Seems like some ancient spirits did not want this building to be built. If I had to guess, the spirits go back hundreds of years, like maybe 500 years or more. Maybe there is a curse on this land.

In the mist, toward the bottom, I see the number '31'. I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks for sharing the picture!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2011 16:07 - 08 Jul 2011 22:50 #5 by Grupo Alpha
"Ritual" Dome of evil (Segovia) was created by Grupo Alpha
Background of the place: At the time the investigation was made one hundred percent not know the history of the place. In fact we began our work indicates as "the first mystery of the dome of evil is that there is" no. "As much as we have sought information on the Internet and newspaper archives, we have only been able to find a minimal data to suggest that a television (not documented) tried to establish recording studios in different series but the project failed to succeed due to lack of budgets and licenses. " To date, we already know that it was the idea of ​​a pharmaceutical business, D. Guillermo Tena, that millionaire step to ruin a result of the failed project (the investment is estimated at 9.6 million euros). Indeed D. William enjoyed a very comfortable position resulting from the marketing of heterologous immunoglobulin that is produced by active immunization sera of horses, in order to obtain a high level of antibodies. These "gamma" were made with the serum of horses grazing in the area. The initial idea was to create a macro-tourist and services, but the place seemed to be imbued with an aura of bad luck. Thus, in September 1995, a fire ignited by operators working in the construction of Pan, sparked a fire that consumed more than 20 hectares of the area. It also appears that the construction was continually interrupted by the humidity and wind, which prevented the elevation of the vertical walls. As if that were not enough, in January 1996 after a spectacular snowfall facilities were flooded, and the continuous seepage from the stream that runs nearby and again delayed the launch of the project. In 1997, as sensed, Emilio Aragon through his production company "Globomedia" posed by the acquisition of the complex to be used among other purposes, as a recording studio in their series. But luck did not accompany the scene, and the signing was delayed continuously until finally the purchase did not materialize. Currently the area is gated and guarded, as it appears the current owners (which include Caja Segovia) aim to give a new start.

Tests carried out: The picture was taken on the steps uphill from the chapel of the scenic resort. It came with a video camera recording it right then, after 17 minutes since the beginning of the tape, ran out of batteries. The camera recording could never be rescued because the file continually appeared as "corrupt." It was about 19:00 one evening in March, and had no rain and no fog. The person carrying the camera does not smoke.

Photograph obtained: There is a mist that appears at half height, which is embodied on the face of a hood that is directed towards an anthropomorphic figure seems to be also covered with a robe of a monk as if they were presenting the arm extended right back. At the edge of the figure shows an intense coloration. We can not but remember the quote with which we opened this file but was about to realize that the dead can float in the air density and brightness of the fog.

Possible explanation: None of the many sources consulted have given us an explanation. He pointed to a possible spot on the target, but we must note that any of the more than 100 photos that were obtained that day have made ​​a similar anomaly or otherwise.

I hope this picture is to your liking. For us it has always been of the strangest we've captured. A hug friends
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Jul 2011 22:50 by Grupo Alpha. Reason: edit the size of the images

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features