Login

EVPS

More
28 Jun 2011 04:12 #1 by DonnaC
Replied by DonnaC on topic Re: EVPS
Hello Celeste. It's nice to meet you! It would be great to do a little Ghost Hunting with you. Unfortunately my team isn't open for new memberships right now, but if their status changes or we host an event, I'll let you know ASAP!

I gave a link to Josh (Undertaker1) to a meet-up group site. I found the group I'm currently with. It may be a good tool for you too. Meetup | Find Local Groups, Events, and Activities Near You

I also know that the Stranahan House in Ft. Lauderdale hosts investigations every Friday at 7:30 (you have to call for a spot) with a group called, "Realm Chasers" That may be a good starting board for you as well. My group conducted an investigation of Stranahan House and it absolutely has paranormal activity. I won't tell you anything so not to ruin your hunt in case you decide to go. They also have Ghost Tours of the property on Sunday which includes a ride up the New River w/Ghostly Tales as you go.
Events | Stranahan House Museum Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Events