Login

Crooked Mile Cemetery Investigation

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2011 01:12 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Crooked Mile Cemetery Investigation

crystalcross wrote:

sixsense wrote: Great idea CC, sounds like you have a plan..wish I was closer, would love to go!..:)

Well, I can't take credit for this find. This was all Steve and his crew. I was just along for the ride. I'm the techie guy, ghost-geek! :)

But yes, I think you would love this place. But honestly, there are equally great places in every county of this great country. Just takes a bit of looking. Just be respectful if you're heading to a cemetery, thats all I ask.

Thanks CC, and we have Maria to thank for this. She led us there a few months ago; this was the place where my camera flash wouldn't fire and my key clip disappeared.

Techie guys a must have for every investigation.

You also new CC that Saturday was not a time for photography. Everything that was done was as it should have been. A good night I think.

You may want to take off the EVP with the groaning; that might have been my stomach. Too much cheese in the calzone. Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2011 00:58 #2 by crystalcross

sixsense wrote: Great idea CC, sounds like you have a plan..wish I was closer, would love to go!..:)

Well, I can't take credit for this find. This was all Steve and his crew. I was just along for the ride. I'm the techie guy, ghost-geek! :)

But yes, I think you would love this place. But honestly, there are equally great places in every county of this great country. Just takes a bit of looking. Just be respectful if you're heading to a cemetery, thats all I ask.

More
24 May 2011 00:55 #3 by sixsense
Great idea CC, sounds like you have a plan..wish I was closer, would love to go!..:)

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2011 00:55 #4 by Steve

crystalcross wrote: Yes, I would agree. I look forward to another trip. Perhaps with some more gear which is more specifically suited for that location. Perhaps a voice recorder with a dual external microphone. One channel going to a lapel mic for Maria. And the second channel going to an omni microphone perhaps clipped to her back. Then maybe 1-2 voice recorders with static microphones positioned on location somewhere. A static DVR with wide angle to cover the entire investigation. And if I can find my keychain cam, that would make a great Point-of-View video cam. Then a few cameras for pictures. And next time I'll download the registry to my laptop so that we can compare the information gathered to the historical data.

That'll work. We're not monkeying around here! Where have I heard that somewhere before?

More
24 May 2011 00:52 #5 by crystalcross
Yes, I would agree. I look forward to another trip. Perhaps with some more gear which is more specifically suited for that location. Perhaps a voice recorder with a dual external microphone. One channel going to a lapel mic for Maria. And the second channel going to an omni microphone perhaps clipped to her back. Then maybe 1-2 voice recorders with static microphones positioned on location somewhere. A static DVR with wide angle to cover the entire investigation. And if I can find my keychain cam, that would make a great Point-of-View video cam. Then a few cameras for pictures. And next time I'll download the registry to my laptop so that we can compare the information gathered to the historical data.

More
24 May 2011 00:50 #6 by undertaker1
Awsome catch guys. I have been reviwiewing myself hard to pickup on everything. I am the only one who reviews so takes a while to get through it.

More
24 May 2011 00:45 #7 by sixsense
Good job guys! I think a second visit would be worth it...:)

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2011 00:23 #8 by Steve

Well done CC. We'll have to go back out there for more info and as you and I have discussed, it would be go to spend time there for the unseen residences to get used to us. That my friend, will yield results.

More
23 May 2011 02:52 #9 by crystalcross
--->continued<----

We have a few more EVP's. The next EVP, I really can't explain. It was not a bird, it doesn't even sound like a bird. It sounds almost like some special effect from a song or movie but obviously there was nothing there which could produce such a sound. Nor did the rest of us who were not very away, hear this sound. You can hear Maria say "and bring you some flowers... " and then as she begins to say "...I have a feeling that you love flowers" you can hear a repeating scream, yell, or some form of noise in the background.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-9.mp3
File Size:43 KB

The next EVP is again a very whispy breath sound, could be someone saying something but if it is I can't make it out.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-10.mp3
File Size:33 KB

That was the final EVP. I will include the full audio of the session in the near future. And also will post some more information about the event. Once I get full permissions from all involved. I hope this was enough for now. Again thanks for inviting me and Ghost Fairy! It was a great afternoon and evening.
Attachments:

More
23 May 2011 02:39 #10 by crystalcross
---->continuation<

This is a continuation of the Crooked Mile investigation post.

The next EVP is another one in which you can hear a breath after the phrase. It seems a very light breath.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-4.mp3
File Size:38 KB

In this EVP you can hear Maria discussing sticks over the grave stone, and she is about to move them to clean it up and you can hear a voice say "Noo!" almost as clear as day. Now there was nobody else there, and this exact same point in time was caught in the video. In the video you can not hear anything. But the EVP which was taken by Maria, has the voice. In the video you can see where she bends down to move the sticks. Here is the EVP.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-5.mp3
File Size:47 KB

And yet another one in which you can hear the breath.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-6.mp3
File Size:38 KB

Now in this EVP to follow. Nowhere else in the recording do you hear a loud bass rumble. But when these two questions were asked, you can hear the rumble. Paranormal maybe or maybe not, but we'll leave it to you to decide.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-7.mp3
File Size:57 KB

--->to be continued<---
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features