Login

Videos

Crooked Mile Cemetery Investigation

More
23 May 2011 02:17 - 23 May 2011 02:20 #11 by crystalcross
On Saturday May 21st, I was very lucky to have been invited to an investigation of a local cemetery. I use the word investigation because it was to gather information, but it was not your typical intrusive investigation. This particular event was one in which we allowed the resident spirits to guide the progress of the investigation.

The group was comprised of 5 individuals. Myself and Ghost-Fairy were two of the individuals, Steve (thank you Steve for the invite) was another. At the location also was a sensitive to guide us, and also ensure that we were not unwanted. In this article I'm including some evidence which was gathered as well as a short log of the event itself, just to give a feel for the location. The sensitive's name was Maria, and she was very much in tune with the spirits at the location. The Cemetery itself is an older location around since the early 1800's based on the registry information for that cemetery.

Towards the center of the location is a patch of trees which seemed very dark. And when I say dark, I do not mean simply dark optically, but with a very dark sense. Now mind you this is coming from me, who is not a sensitive by any stretch of the word. But everyone there seemed to agree with that same assessment. The video you will see is of that central location where the darkness resides.

Video taken by Ghost-Fairy:

{hwdvs-player}40|tpl=playeronly{/hwdvs-player}

There is also a collection of EVP's which were gathered during a short session which the medium or sensitive. Let me explain a bit about the EVP's. It was taken from a lengthy recording made on location. Many of the sounds heard were dismissed as bird noises, or other environmental noises. But these that remain had noises which were not easily explained.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP1.mp3
File Size:62 KB

In this EVP you can hear a breath at the end of the phrase. It was not wind noise, nor was it any bird noise.

File Attachment:

File Name: CMC-EVP-3.mp3
File Size:20 KB

In this one, you can hear a low voice or growl after the spoken phrase. I can't make out what it says but it is certainly not a bird.

----> to be continued <
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 May 2011 02:20 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Features