Login

Investigation

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 14:24 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Investigation
Nice! That is so great, congrats! Can't wait to see what you captured!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2011 01:19 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Investigation
Always can't wait to get down there and investigate with you. I need a nice tall glass of southern sweet tea and you and find some ghost :)

More
08 May 2011 01:13 #3 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Investigation
You know I'm on your team...and ready. ;)

More
08 May 2011 01:06 #4 by undertaker1
Awsome i will get with you and find out how. I would love to share the audio with you. It was a great night and i think we will go back to see if we can get more.

I hope that any of you that want to join a investigation will be available when i'm in your area. Hoping to travel some do some out of state investigations.

More
08 May 2011 01:02 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Investigation
Congratulations on getting your feet wet as a professional!

Sounds like you had a great investigation, I really look forward to seeing, hearing, and reading all that you found.

By the way, get with me I can help you with digitizing the audio recordings. Its actually easier than you may think. About $1-3 at Radio Shack.

Hope sometime soon you can take us all "With" you live.

More
07 May 2011 23:44 #6 by undertaker1
Thank you. It was awsome can't wait to get you involved too we will have alot of fun

More
07 May 2011 23:06 #7 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Investigation
You go undertaker! Sounds like everything went great. Wish I was there to help you.

We'll talk soon...:)

More
07 May 2011 20:46 #8 by undertaker1
Investigation was created by undertaker1
Lastnight was my first out of home investigation and it turned out great. I will post pics when i get them downloaded on monday. We had many experiences some captured and some not. My audio was captured on a cassette recorder so can't share that but will tell you what we heard on it. First we heard the people in the home whispering before we went lights out and a man saying something overtop of them. not sure on the words but definately heard the voice. Another thing that happened was the babies room is the most active so i set the recorder in there for the investigation. While downstairs speaking with the clients we heard one of the babies toys start to play music over the baby monitor but when audio reviewed the music did not show up on the recorder which was 2 feet away. later it did it again but that time it was recorded. Also in between rooms my wife was speaking with the clients as one of our flshlights turned on then off with nobody touching it. while i was in the babies room taking pictures i was sitting down beside a heater which kicks on too the rooms temperature. As i was sitting there it got very cold and the heater kicked on then i stood up and walked out and it kicked off as i moved only ran during the time i felt the coldness. I do have video of the mobile on the crib moving as well and once i get to review the pics i will post video and pics for you too see.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features