Login

Videos

Perplexing Pattern

More
12 Oct 2012 11:47 #1 by Wes_Forsythe
Replied by Wes_Forsythe on topic Re: Perplexing Pattern
I would suggest that the real question is whether you are actually hearing them with your ears. Unless someone else acknowledges the sound it is really hard to say.

Regardless, research shows that msot EVPs on our recorders seem to be delivered via EMF and not an actual sound event. Some people are so convinced of this they want to rule out a lot of what are called EVPs because the equipment they were recorded on does not meet certain criteria.

Personally I think they have several ways of verbally communicating with us so I see no reason that the same message may not be recorded in multiple fashions. As far as the timeline is involved, maybe they are are saying the same thing again in a different way or for some reason your hearing is "tuned" to "hear" the EMF event.

I am not saying I know the answer to your question. I am just saying that there are reasons that it could happen that way. Logic gets fuzzy when we don't know all the rules and delivery options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2012 04:19 - 12 Oct 2012 04:22 #2 by iburyem
Perplexing Pattern was created by iburyem
I have noticed over the past few years a lot of my #EVP's where I pick up voices ( that I hear with my ears) keep showing up after I acknowledge them in my recordings...

If that is confusing.. I will hear a voice, phrase or sound with my ears, announce I have heard it, then it appears in the audio.. does anyone else have this happen? I thought possibly it was my recorder, but I've burned through many over the years and do not use one particular brand or type for more than a year or two.

Honestly, this has very little logic to me. I have brought this up to other investigators and they will say statement like " well they can read your mind" but HELLO, if they can read my mind... how do I hear them PRIOR to them speaking on recording ?? I have had someone else suggest that is manifests on my recordings through subliminal mind projection, but how is a phrase like "you cannot hear me" projected...?
Last edit: 12 Oct 2012 04:22 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Features