Login

Videos

lil girl spirit in my house

More
12 Oct 2012 23:38 #1 by Peek-A-Boo
To dispose of a Ouija properly, you simply cut it into SEVEN pieces and bury it in the ground. This sets the spirits in your board free. DO NOT burn it. The spirits contained with-in will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2012 17:47 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Brisco, I will have to respectfully disagree with the leaving out of the toys. Leaving toys will only cause the ghost child(ren) to be more stuck in this world. They need to be released. Doing so takes a gentle touch, a motherly hand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
11 Oct 2012 20:50 #3 by brisco11
dealing with young spirits..Set aside some toys and let them play.Younger spirits are looking for a safe place.you might try getting a recorder and do som e evps ask there age name and other questions see if you get any responce AS far as ouija boards go well i dont really believe in them..

More
24 Sep 2012 19:09 #4 by packerfanvic
Great advice from both. Burn the board!

More
21 Sep 2012 05:51 #5 by iburyem
" If you still have this board, take it out and burn it."

I agree wholeheartedly with Tresses, these boards have a reputation to open up a Pandora's box and usually to things that you are not intending.

If its of no disturbance to you, you may let it remain, or relieve it from its earthly ties to cross over in peace with remedies in which Tresses suggested.

It doesn't seem that the shadow of the man, seemed to be of great significance since it was not mentioned in your first posting. If it still lingers, and you don't want it around, sometimes ignoring is the best thing, unless something manifests to be a threat or disturbance, in which you could try the cleansing suggested.

More
20 Sep 2012 13:26 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Welllllll, spirit boards or Ouija boards are not Wiccan, it is is actually a product of the late 1800's Spiritualist movement (Wicca was not an official religion until the 1950's), and Paranormal Activity was the most horrible, insanely boring movie I've seen in my life--just my humble opinion. If you still have this board, take it out and burn it.

More
20 Sep 2012 03:35 #7 by mandie88
not a wicca board its the board tht u c in tht paranormal activty movie well one of em

More
20 Sep 2012 03:34 #8 by mandie88
it doesnt seem to bug us and im not the only one tht can hear em but usually i am the only tht can wondering if it could b me they r attached to i had a wicca board once but i never used it or even took it out the box gave it to a friend after i got woke up by something and seen a shadow figure looked like an older man walking into my lil grls room. ive tryed takin pictures but i git nuttin'

More
17 Sep 2012 18:43 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well first, if this is following you around, it is you or someone in your family that is haunted, not the houses. Moving will not do you any good, as it will follow you to the next location. There are of course, times when features of the house or property may exacerbate the situation--as you said, you found some ritual paraphernalia which may have been used to open a portal--but sometimes there can be natural, geological features like nearby running water like a stream or river, or a high quartz content in the ground.

THAT being said, child spirits are often benign and pretty easy to get them to cross over since they did not have the time to form strong attachments to the physical realm. Often times they are scared, though, so some reassurance that someone they love will meet them can be key. You said you are a mother--and it's very possible that is the reason they are trying to get your attention. Because you understand children and they believe that you can help them. Treat them as you would your own, with kindness, compassion, and love.

In a quiet place, light a white candle and invite your spirit children to join you. Ask them if they would like to be crossed over to the other side. I'm not sure how much you can hear/feel them but a yes would be a lighter, higher vibrational feeling and a no might be a lower vibrational feeling (think flute vs. tuba). If it's a no, then they may just not answer at all. If you get the ok to cross them over, ask for help from your guides and the guides of the children. It's not important for you to have an already-open relationship with your guides--they are always with you and there to help you. They will pass on messages if you need them to. So ask them to call forward anyone that could help the children--be it a parent, grandparent, aunts/uncles, siblings, etc. Someone they would recognize and trust. Ask for these spirits to hold the hands of your child spirits as they cross over. You should be able to feel a change in the energy of your house immediately.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
17 Sep 2012 03:25 #10 by mandie88
ok i have been sittin dwn at night after both girls go to bed all of a sudden i hear a lil girl gigglin and sayin something i dnt quite remember what it was atm. we have seem her shadow and a lil boys shadow. but they r not the only 2 we have in our home before me n my fiance got together in 2010 i had my radio on doin dishes while my oldest was watchin tv and her thing was on the computer my radio shut off on its own and it was high enough to where my daughter couldnt reach it i dried my hands and went to walk over to turn it back on and something grabbed the back of my arm. now when me n my fiance got together our tv's volume would go up and down which didnt really bother me none we moved to a house in a different town and it had a pantry biult into the wall you had to turn the latch literally with plier it was to gummed up and it opened on its own he was at the stove i was at the sink no where near it then felt cold goose bumps cold. also at tht house my fiance was playin peek a boo with my oldest on his grls bunk beds she was up top he was on bottom bunk something scratched him from shoulder to elbow we moved into a diff house after tht needless to say it caught fire 5days b4 xmas. we found tht there wasa pentagram on the attic floor along wit a black robe nd hood up there nothing bad happened there but the lil kids and something else was there but never messed with us like hurt us again. we have since moved again bought our own house i havent seen ne thing really but have felt someone nxt to me while on my computer my left arm got really cold the kids came over by me and it went away until they went and sat back down to watch they movie. my oldest will b 4 nxt mnth she plays with the lil grl every now n then says her name is Nora i believe, i asked my mom about it and she said there was a lil girl the had passed b4 my mom was born so idk if it would b her or who it would b...

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features