Login

Videos

The ghosts of Theatre Royal, Drury lane, London

More
31 Jul 2012 08:05 #1 by Extralien
Yes, it is a stunning place.
here's some more pics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2012 02:10 #2 by Ghastly Girl
nice! what a beautiful location. :D

More
30 Jul 2012 22:02 #3 by Extralien
well, hope you can come back soon :)

You never know, we might be able to sort out some investigation somewhere..
We've got quite a team .. a base in London and another in Plymouth, so we are adaptable as to locations..

Gives everyone chance. Plus we can cover more locations.

I hope you've enjoyed the selection of vids I've posted here.

More
30 Jul 2012 21:38 #4 by iburyem
Some of my best investigations were in both the UK and Ireland ( back in 1998-2000)..I've lived in both.. I hope to be able to go back in the next year myself

More
30 Jul 2012 06:53 #5 by Extralien
Thank you!.
We had a great time doing the filming and to find all of this evidence afterwards just blew us all away..
Travelling home was frustrating as we wanted to get onto review all our footage and photos asap...

Would love to go there again.. now we know what to expect.

More
30 Jul 2012 04:28 #6 by irisheyes1223
Awesome! I would love to go there! Great evidence :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extralien

More
29 Jul 2012 12:00 #7 by Lucas
haha... I'm going there to do some ghost hunt :lol: among the other places

More
29 Jul 2012 10:33 #8 by Extralien
hopefully to do a ghost hunt and not watch a christmas panto :)

JK..

It is an incredible place no matter what you go there for.. they even do a guided tour for groups.. the staircase is incredible. Rooms are massive, high ceilings everywhere.. it's really impressive..

More
29 Jul 2012 10:12 #9 by Lucas
wow.... I've heard so much about this place... I'm actually going to visit this theater this winter... hopefully :)

More
29 Jul 2012 07:41 #10 by Extralien
I'm going to take you on a little tour around the famous Theatre Royal.

I'm a member and team leader for GPS and we were invited to do an investigation at Theatre Royal, London for a TV show in the US
We jumped at the chance and wow, are we glad we did..

We had several personal experiences, and even some things as a group. Barri had been affected and wasforced to sit down, I had been stopped in a corridoor by an unknown force, so I called everyone back only for Barri to notice I had stopped right next to a sign with the name Grimaldi on it...
Loads of K2 spikes and temperature changes.

But that was not all... Once we'd got home and had a look at the footage we captured on a full spectrum video camera (which amazingly picked up some cracking EVP's), digital stills camera and digital voice recorders.. well, we were left completely stunned. We're still trying to analyze and explain everything we caught.

Here is the video of the US TV show "haunted London"

Obviously, we are over the moon with both the investigation and the TV show. Our only tiny weeny little niggle is that a LOT of evidence is missing from the show. We all know they can't fit it all in and some of it takes work to get it to be of any clarity for viewers, but, I feel that the evidence needs to be seen/heard

So, here we go.. ready? :)

Here is the photo showing a grey misty figure in the area that the grey man is commonly sighted. This was taken on a Praktica DPix 1000z cmaera.

One of our EVP's caught on digital recorders has been played in the TV show as, hopefully, you have seen.. But there were several more captured on a full spectrum video camera.
The camera is an SVP T718 model, small, light and good IMO..just dont let the battery run out when filming..

(for this next section, you may require headphones and some good volume control)

We'll start with this short clip where I am walking up some stairs and about to meet with everyone in the main theatre.. I am completely alone, but who is it that runs up the last set of steps with me?

Here, I am on the ground floor of the theatre, roughly in the middle of the room, everyone else is on or near the stage.. but there's something near me that makes a hmmm type noise..

In this clip we are all on the stage. We are setting up and getting ready for the next filming session when Toni notices that someone has walked right across the stage, right next to us. I did not notice it but it was caught on camera.

In this one, I was sat at the back of the upper circle. Barri was being interviewed in one of the boxes quite a distance from me.. So who is this young girl captured talking? (volume has been increased on this video. I was lucky to hear it. I use VLC player)
We have worked out and know what she says.. it is one the best and most heart wrenching EVP's we have ever caught. Can you tell what she says?

Now we are heading down to the basement and we are walking backstage when this EVP was captured. We could not work it out and was listed as unexplained until someone noticed that it is a Scottish dialect of an elderly woman who, apparently, says "it was mine"...

Toni walks off along the basement doing measurements, Barri and Phil are checking out an EVP.. I'm filming and capture some really odd sounds that none of us heard..

We seem to get a response here where someone says "no it's not really" (or something similar)

We all clearly hear a scrape and then a thump.. but what was it?

Another response that sounds like it is saying "I do".

This is the majority of the evidence and I shall leave you with it all now for you to go over and digest :)
I hope you have enjoyed our tour of the theatre.. It is so active!!
Way beyond what we imagined.

Thank you for reading
Home | The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society
top of page
PSX_20180827_180943_edited_edited.jpg

THE GHOSTFINDER PARANORMAL SOCIETY

UK Based Paranormal Investigators

The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society are an experienced group of professional ghost hunters and paranormal enthusiasts that operate across most parts of the United Kingdom investigating reports of hauntings, poltergeists, residual energy and all forms of paranormal or supernatural phenomena. The team regularly appear in the media worldwide and are considered to be leading experts in the field of paranormal research and investigation.

Home: Welcome

ABOUT THE GHOSTFINDER PARANORMAL SOCIETY

One of the UK's Leading and most respected Paranormal Investigation Teams

The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society (GPS) was officially founded in early 2006 by professional paranormal investigator and TV presenter Barri Ghai. Barri has dedicated his life to investigating and researching ghosts, hauntings and other paranormal phenomena. He is also one of the presenters and lead investigators on the hugely successful paranormal TV series Help! My House is Haunted.

Barri established the GPS team with the intention of bringing likeminded people together, to help provide answers to the paranormal by seeking to gather tangible evidence. The GPS team use the latest in paranormal investigation technology and different methods to carry out private investigations and deliver public paranormal events. 

The GPS team are a well established and professional group of individuals from all walks of life and backgrounds. The team are experienced investigators and paranormal enthusiasts with many members having been part of the original society since early 2006.

Over the past 15 years The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society has featured in dozens of television programmes across many different channels worldwide, including shows such as Ghost Adventures, My Ghost Story, Unexplained Caught on Camera, Celebrity Haunted Hotel, Live, Celebrity Haunted Mansion: Live, Weird or What with William Shatner, and channels that include W, Really Channel, Fuji TV, RTL, ABC news, NBC Universal, The History Channel, Sky Living, The Travel Channel, BBC, ITV plus many more across the world.

GPS are available to carry out private paranormal investigations of homes, businesses and any manor of location where paranormal activity has been reported or experienced. If you need assistance whether that's advice, reassurance, evidence or spiritual cleansing and deliverance, The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society are here to help.

CONTACT US

Thanks for submitting!

Fort%20Amherst%202_edited.jpg

GHOSTHUNTING EVENTS

Join GPS and Barri Ghai

The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society delivery public ghost hunting events across the UK. Please visit Barri Ghai's official website for details of all forthcoming events and to book your place now.