Login

Videos

Best EVP equipment?

More
28 Jan 2012 02:11 #1 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Best EVP equipment?
CC~ definitely I will get it to you tomorrow and point out areas of interest...

there is background noise it's very distracting like techno music or something very I can't even describe it...I hope you can figure it out.

I am at the bottom of a canyon near a mine where Charles Vincent Daugherty laid claim...he speaks something clearly...I want your take but it's the strange and consistent background noise...it's haunting.

Sending tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 01:46 #2 by crystalcross
Billy,

You can send me the EVP to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Or you can just upload it right here on the forum. And I can in turn pull it down and enhance it or clear it up. I use Audacity for the most part. But I also have a collection of other software since I own a small recording studio.

If you E-Mail it to me, then please include areas of interest in terms of seconds into the recording so I can pay special attention to those areas.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyJo

More
28 Jan 2012 01:31 #3 by BillyJo
Best EVP equipment? was created by BillyJo
Hey Everyone!

I have been using an "OLYMPUS Digital Voice Recorder WS-300M" for EVP work and I have one really great EVP with a loud voice yelling something. I want someone to ananlyze it but I'm not sure how to send the recording to someone.

What does everyone else use? Is there something better or is a recorder a recorder?

P.S. If you can tell me how to send this EVP I captured at "Vincent's Gap" please do ...you won't regret it.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Features