Login

What CPN Gots far as equipment

More
04 Jul 2011 04:39 #1 by Chris1GCPI
Hi Ryan,

Everyone of us does this on a budget unless your independently wealthy. Wal-Mart, Target, Radio Shack, etc. are all good places to find some decent equipment. I always am on the lookout for clearance merchandise. Check your local Craigslist for cameras & camcorders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2011 00:46 #2 by JawaGhost
i'll do that in aug. anyway im guna drink after i do my live show to night on justin tv

More
04 Jul 2011 00:27 #3 by crystalcross
Ouch, that hurts. Check at Radio Shack, they have a Olympus for about the same price. Great litle unit, does MP3 recording. I bought two of them, work great!

More
04 Jul 2011 00:21 #4 by JawaGhost
a cheap 20 dollar 1 from walmart i broke by accident it feel out of my bag and i ran over it :(

More
04 Jul 2011 00:06 #5 by crystalcross
What kind of voice recorder are you using? Just curious.

Nothing at all wrong with cheap, I would say most of us here do not have a vast budget.

Actually for a digital camera I'm using a webcam that I converted to an IR camera. Works great. Am currently in the process of converting a cheap keychain camera into a IR DVR.

As for the light, yes I know many investigators use a flashlight with the cap partially unscrewed to see if an entity can turn it off and on. I'm not sure how the morse code thing would work, unless you're communicating with someone who was a WWII vet, or amateur radio operator.

Wow, GO camera. Those are not cheap. I think I would probably investing a multi-input DVR first. And a string of IR cameras. To help cover multiple angles.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:56 #6 by JawaGhost
Hi I'm Ryan I'm going to tell you what equipment i got for my investigations
I got your standered K2 Meter a Cheap voice recorder and i got most of my stuff from walmart because I'm not rich I got a cheap digital camera have not used it yet and a flash light because I'm getting another K2 meter my older brother gots 1 i been using his the flash light is a very good tool to have if you know Morse code then you can understand what the entity is trying to say.

Future Equipment GO Camera for doing live streaming
Invered Camera or camcorder a basic camcorder.

Thats all for now :) thanks for reading from Ryan

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features