Login

Videos

Dowsing Rods / Divining Rod Tool for The Trade?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Feb 2012 00:54 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Dowsing Rods / Divining Rod Tool for The Trade?

RXRom wrote: sometimes using old technology is better than the advanced technology. I want some dowsing rods. Oh by the way are they safe to use? just asking. :P

Try this:

Don't sit on them; that's an enema you'll never forget. Otherwise, they seem to be safe. Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2012 23:16 #12 by grandmaducky
just as safe as the user lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: RXRom

More
10 Feb 2012 23:10 #13 by RXRom
sometimes using old technology is better than the advanced technology. I want some dowsing rods. Oh by the way are they safe to use? just asking. :P

More
10 Feb 2012 22:34 #14 by amoonwolfe
I swear by my dowsing rods. They never have mystery battery drain issues when you need them most. My Dad taught me well, he was a dowser, also.

More
10 Feb 2012 18:58 #15 by Peek-A-Boo
Actually I opened this conversation to try to draw in guests and people that rarely post. Figured this tool is something that many are interested in and hopefully add input

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Feb 2012 18:42 #16 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Dowsing Rods / Divining Rod Tool for The Trade?

Peek-A-Boo wrote:

Traditionally, a forked branch or stick that is believed to indicate subterranean water or
minerals by bending downward when held over a source. Divining rod, a rod, commonly
of witch hazel, with forked branches, used by those who discover water or metals under
ground.

Dowsing or divining rods, It is also called rhabdomancy (which the dictionary defines as: (from the Greek) Divination by means of a wand or rod, especially for discovering underground water or ores), can also be made of metal, and bent in an "L" shape - one for
each hand. In ghost hunting, when the rods cross while being held out in front of the
"dowser" they indicate spirit presence at the spot the dowser is at.

Is this really a tool that investigators need? What is your opinion? :unsure:

Hey Peek, CC put up a video here of me using dowsing rods for a location we were at a few months ago. I knew there was some activity in a particular room and asked where the location of the spirit was.One of the rods turned to the right; which is where I thought it was.

We used them as well when at the Cassadaga hotel for a sleep over and they worked there as well, so I think that dowsing rods are a very good tool; better IMHO than the latest techie gadetry.

I've got a great site for you to check out if you are in the market for a pair. We bought them from this particular site for an intuitive friend of ours and she loves them.

More
10 Feb 2012 18:22 #17 by Peek-A-Boo

Traditionally, a forked branch or stick that is believed to indicate subterranean water or
minerals by bending downward when held over a source. Divining rod, a rod, commonly
of witch hazel, with forked branches, used by those who discover water or metals under
ground.

Dowsing or divining rods, It is also called rhabdomancy (which the dictionary defines as: (from the Greek) Divination by means of a wand or rod, especially for discovering underground water or ores), can also be made of metal, and bent in an "L" shape - one for
each hand. In ghost hunting, when the rods cross while being held out in front of the
"dowser" they indicate spirit presence at the spot the dowser is at.

Is this really a tool that investigators need? What is your opinion? :unsure:
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.869 seconds

Features