Login

EVP from "Vincent's Gap"

More
28 Jan 2012 17:18 #1 by BillyJo
I've been over and over this to the point that it's obsessive. For a while I was intrigued by the story.

Charles Vincent Dougherty...most but certainly not all of the story is found here:

CC Notes:

There is a strange background noise through the entire piece. Almost like someone is playing a synthesizer in a metal building. Yes it is windy but note the exact moments as I ask questions that the wind picks up and when the wind almost vanishes.

Between 110-115 I say "you are the one with the power"
during which time the wind rises boldly.

Between 150-155 the recording and wind gets real intense with more of a 'presence' feel than a natural feel and at 156-158 there are audible words from someone other than myself or my camera man.

The wind:

When I ask about being lonely or angry the wind dies down significantly.

When I ask if he feels trapped here, again the wind dies down. Almost silent like he's telling me 'NO'

Then, when I ask if he wants to go home there is an unexplained tapping. My camera man is at the top near the mine, I am at the bottom of the canyon near the second opening but not close enough to really hear anything in the mine. There is no one else at this location. Not a single person but my camera man and myself.

I used to have a picture and this is why I went back continually to explore.

Dougherty reportedly fled Arizona because he shot three men for coming onto his claim. My husband, son and his friend were down exploring the second opening of the mine, in the same canyon I took the recordings. I snapped a photo knowing absolutely nothing about the history...we were only on a hike.

When my husband loaded the photo he said "BillyJo what is this man doing in our photo?" I said "he wasn't there when I took the picture!" We also noted right above him a grizzly bear and I said "Wow, I promise you that bear was not there when I snapped the picture or I would have told y'all"

It was then that I went to the historical society and found out the man in my picture was Dougherty and he hunted grizzlies. Although he's not the nicest spirit as he haunted my house and my friends 3 yr. old little girl until I gave the railroad tie I took; back.

Sorry so long...but it was my most intense supernatural experience to date. Especially when an unrested spirit follows you home.

File Attachment:

File Name: WS_30023.WMA
File Size:223 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.723 seconds

Features