Login

Videos

Hello, my group is new to this forum

More
25 Apr 2011 17:41 - 25 Apr 2011 17:42 #1 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com
Here is a copy of the first EVP again but the first one has the group in it, but then the second EVP with out the groups voices, They have been cleaned up with the help of another Paranormal investigator, cheers Dave
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Apr 2011 17:42 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com. Reason: forgot to thank some body

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2011 15:59 - 25 Apr 2011 16:12 #2 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com
Thank you very much for your comments so quickly everyone, just a little info on the location it is a very old church dating back to 1749. Inside it are slate gravestones dating back several centuries, in Welsh and English. The oldest I found was from 1749. It is our faveourite location,
The only items in the church itself are the pews and an organ
The energy in the building is electric, at first we knew we were not wanted there. But as time went on we seem to be welcome everytime we go

I am currently adding more EVP recordings on here but i have more on my sound cloud profile

Last edit: 25 Apr 2011 16:12 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
25 Apr 2011 02:53 #3 by Enigma_Jane_Doe
WIth the first EVP I heard a distinct female voice, and In the second, I heard a whisper, that sounds like "Im not here" to me....

More
25 Apr 2011 01:16 #4 by crystalcross
That is caused by the recording device mostly. Although there is always some background noise, the majority is caused by:

1) the pickup device or microphone used.
2) the OpAmp electronics within the recorder or playback device.
3) the media on which its recorded (analog recorders only)
4) lack of proper shielding in components.

Analog tape units although I believe to be more prone to EVP's are plagued with very high signal to noise ratio. Noise is induced by the analog OpAmps, also by the tape medium, and again by the playback device.

Digital recorders are plagued by noise from the digital circuitry, since it uses a high frequency clock source to sequence the controllers in the recorders, if its not properly shielded or suppressed from the analog circuits, it can result in a great deal of background noise.

Always look at the signal to noise ratio when purchasing EVP equipment.

More
25 Apr 2011 01:05 #5 by undertaker1
You can hear a little bit but very loud noise overpowering the behind noise. Not sure what to think of that.

More
25 Apr 2011 01:00 #6 by undertaker1
I heard a little bit but there is alot of background noise also. I agree with crystalcross need some detail of the event to get a better understanding of what we are listening for.

More
25 Apr 2011 00:57 - 25 Apr 2011 00:58 #7 by crystalcross
From the second EVP, is this the sound they're talking about?

File Attachment:

File Name: EVP1.mp3
File Size:23 KB

If so it sounds like some metal knocking against wood. Almost like something is knocking the handles on an old dresser drawer. Very interesting. Actually some of the clearest EVP files I've heard in some time.
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Apr 2011 00:58 by crystalcross.

More
25 Apr 2011 00:50 #8 by crystalcross
Welcome beyond,

I would love to comment but I'm not sure I know what I'm commenting on yet. I've listened to the first sound file. I hear the request to copy the noise but not much else. I hear some background mumbling. Could you give us a quick description of each of the files.

Who was in the room?
How many people were there?
Was there any background noise?
Where (city/locality) was the recording?
What were the circumstances or claims surrounding the area.?

I think an ideal way to send EVP's is to send the entire context like you did (Thank you, many people do not do that and I appreciate it very much!) and then also indicate the portion of the file (4.53 seconds into it, example) where the EVP can be found. Perhaps what it says if you like, or if you prefer to let people come up with their own options thats great too.

I hear several voices in the EVP, but as an outside person who was not there I don't know if there were others in the room, or if thats the EVP.

Just some things to consider when uploading EVP's.

More
24 Apr 2011 22:01 #9 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com
Hello, my group is new to this forum and we have quite a lot of EVPS so i will be posting as much as i can, i would love to hear all comments weather they are good or bad on them, thanks every one
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features