Login

Somebody said yes? 3:20 seconds in, kind of quiet

More
21 Jan 2012 23:53 #1 by GaryOak92
Thank you! I was wondering how other people had that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2012 23:53 #2 by GaryOak92
Well me and him go ghost hunting all the time hah, we thought of that too but it seemed too clear for it to be breathing, earlier in the EVP my brother tells my friend to stop breathing so hard hahaha This was also a few years ago so we got a LOT better at ghost hunting, there is no reason for my house to be haunted, since it's new (2002), so that is also why it is interesting.

but thank you for your response!

More
20 Jan 2012 04:59 #3 by LeslieAValentin
Hi there,

I listened to the recording a few times through. And, perhaps you have an up and coming paranormal investigator for a brother. But I'm going to share some advice through you for them.

While I heard a "yes", it was also difficult to cancel that out from the heavy breathing that came across as almost a light wheezing from his friends. At this point, I'd say it was more of the heavy breathing than anything else. But I'm not saying this to discourage them in any way. And what they need to understand is that, just because all the EVP's have voice on them with the different ghost hunting shows on television, does not mean that every time an EVP is done, that you will actually get a reply.

With that said, tell them please that they had some good questions but no whispering after a question has been asked. They might want to carry a watch or something with them that has a second hand on it so they can allow for 10 to 30 seconds after a question for "quiet time" from them so if a response is given, it could be better picked up.

Thanks for sharing! :)

More
20 Jan 2012 01:30 #4 by crystalcross
I inserted the attachment into your first posting so that it comes up in the wave viewer.

More
19 Jan 2012 23:06 #5 by GaryOak92
If you guys are having trouble viewing it, let me know, I'll repost it.

More
19 Jan 2012 23:04 - 20 Jan 2012 01:28 #6 by GaryOak92
This is my brother and his friends ghost hunting in my basement... you can hear my friend and me talking outside, and then we leave. It happens right after my brother says: "Is anyone here?" and the "ghost" (if it is, we still don't know if it was his friends... or a ghost even though we asked them and surprisingly they take ghost hunting very seriously.) says yesss.

I had to upload the whole file, since Movie Maker was being bad, and wouldn't let me cut it down. Again, it's 3:20 in.

File Attachment:

File Name: YES1.mp3
File Size:1,686 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 01:28 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features