Login

Videos

Evp in my sisters frontroom

More
20 Feb 2012 06:56 #1 by blackmercedz
I also want to add, the voice is definitely female.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2012 06:55 #2 by blackmercedz
I have listened to this over and over... I actually cannot hear the 'get out'. It sounds like a whisper, 'Gone to death, I know'. The part of the whisper that says, 'Death, I know', is very clear, however the first word is a little hard to make out. It seems more like a disembodied voice. The only think that bothers me about this, is the two women are talking the entire time, except for right after the whisper begins, then the women do not start talking again until after the whisper stops. They did not state that they heard the whisper, or any noise. That is why this makes me curious. Not trying to be negative, critical, or say its false. I'm just laying out all the facts. It is definitely interesting. If I had better equipment, maybe I could slow it down, and make out all the words.

More
17 Feb 2012 22:58 #3 by blackmercedz
I definitely year the get out. But I need to listen to of again.

More
17 Feb 2012 21:03 #4 by sharp34
This would seem like a good evp I do hear a voice that sounds to me like it say Please don't tear up my home and then says twice get out. But I believe this to be nothing more then then someone whispering really low it sound to clear to be a disembodied voice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz

More
14 Jan 2012 00:15 #5 by Mpoiboy
:ohmy: We do evp sessions all the time in my sisters frontroom and we always get something. This is one of them. We are talking about David Carradine and you hear a whisper! It doesn't sound like either one of us and we are the only two in the room> Thoughts?

File Attachment:

File Name: Imdeadiknow.wav
File Size:3,434 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GaryOak92, blackmercedz

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features