Login

Videos

MIKES HARD LEMONADE

More
11 Jan 2012 17:06 #1 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: MIKES HARD LEMONADE
This ghost box audio clip trips me out still to this day. Can anyone else hear that clear as day? Granted yes its a ghost box recording, but too odd for it to say these words after i asked that question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 08:38 - 10 Jan 2012 03:22 #2 by oicu812
MIKES HARD LEMONADE was created by oicu812
Ok so a few months back i came home from work and was really eager to flip on the ghost box i just purchased and see what kind of responses i could get. My oldest sister had already had the box running for about 10 min while she read her book in the dinning room. I walked in after cracking my can of Mikes Hard lemonade and sat down to listen in. Of course my sister was to scared to ask to many questions so i started rambling away with the usuals. Then i asked "What kind of beer am i drinking?" Now in the audio you will hear my sister speaking of what she is hearing in the beginning, this is as i am turning on my digital recorder. At this point im grinning because i could have sworn i heard what she heard. So i ask "did you say mikes?" and i pull the altoid box containing the external speaker closer to my recorder. You will hear the words that sound to me like "Apartments" Exactly after that is when i believe you will hear the response to my question of: What kind of beer am I drinking.

File Attachment:

File Name: MikesHardforGnH.wav
File Size:2,530 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Jan 2012 03:22 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features